Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the Oshawa Ontario area on this forum?

If so, do you know of a dealer that is aware of any of the promotion for the solstice? The DVD or the Early order program?

My dealership knows nothing of what I've been telling them.

Some help would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Correct, EOP is US only and even then not sure if applicable to Puerto Rico and outlying US territories.

·
Registered
338 Posts
achieftain said:
Correct, EOP is US only and even then not sure if applicable to Puerto Rico and outlying US territories.
50 states and D.C only for EOP. Broadcast guy had to go outside to get an answer, but that was the one they gave him.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh crap.. Oh well... First the GTO and now this .. that blows... why does GM not think to involve the Canadian car market?

Maybe GM in the US is hurting more then Canada and requires more promotion?

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Ahh crap.. Oh well... First the GTO and now this .. that blows... why does GM not think to involve the Canadian car market?

Maybe GM in the US is hurting more then Canada and requires more promotion?
At least you will get the Sol. (proper 5mph bumper is the key) Of course you also have the Pursuit, which we don't.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
achieftain said:
At least you will get the Sol. (proper 5mph bumper is the key) Of course you also have the Pursuit, which we don't.
Yes you do, look harder, it's called a Cobalt (I know you know ;) ).

It's funny though, I've seen many Pursuits driving around and not 1 Cobalt (4 or 2 door) I guess GM does know what they are doing up here (we love our Pontiac). Just wish we got good cars.

I'll trade you a Pursuit and a Wave for a GTO ANYDAY!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Yes you do, look harder, it's called a Cobalt (I know you know ;) ).

It's funny though, I've seen many Pursuits driving around and not 1 Cobalt (4 or 2 door) I guess GM does know what they are doing up here (we love our Pontiac). Just wish we got good cars.

I'll trade you a Pursuit and a Wave for a GTO ANYDAY!
Yes, I know that the Pursuit is a Cobalt sheep in wolf's clothing :lol: I'll meet you at the border and whoever can register the majority of the cars in their country takes all :devil:
Solution: Niagara Falls, NY PO Box for delivery and registration and insurance, then just cross back over once every 12 months to update. I'm just assuming they would allow a GTO across the border for vacation or a trip to the theatre. :devil: :devil:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Oshawa

SlipSlider said:

If so, do you know of a dealer that is aware of any of the promotion for the solstice? The DVD or the Early order program?

You can order the Solstice now in Canada.
It is available to order on their input screen at the dealership.
All the Canadian prices are listed.
We have had several members including myself that have
placed an order.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
SlipSlider said:

OSHAWA RIGHT HERE! REPRESENT THE SHWA!

regarding the DVD, that is only available in the US im not too sure why. We (me and you from oshawa) can enroll in the early ordering program. In terms of what dealership to go to, try going the the new Cliff Mills on Bond St? i think it is on bond. Sorry, but I cannot give you any names to go to and talk with. (obviously because this is a public message) or even try going to to Gus Brown on King street in Whitby. PM me with your results.

Dylan

·
Registered
496 Posts
EOP Canada

dylan01 said:
OSHAWA RIGHT HERE! REPRESENT THE SHWA!

regarding the DVD, that is only available in the US im not too sure why. We (me and you from oshawa) can enroll in the early ordering program. In terms of what dealership to go to, try going the the new Cliff Mills on Bond St? i think it is on bond. Sorry, but I cannot give you any names to go to and talk with. (obviously because this is a public message) or even try going to to Gus Brown on King street in Whitby. PM me with your results.

Dylan
Who told you Canadians can enroll in the Early Ordering Program ?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dylan01 said:
somebody who works within the GM headquarters.
I would try Cliff Mills or Gus Brown, but it seems it's useless. We don't get the the EOP or the DVD from what i'm hearing here.. Talk about the SHAFT!

BTW, who do you know in CHQ that told you that? I would like to go talk to them.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Oshawa

SlipSlider said:
I would try Cliff Mills or Gus Brown, but it seems it's useless. We don't get the the EOP or the DVD from what i'm hearing here.. Talk about the SHAFT!

BTW, who do you know in CHQ that told you that? I would like to go talk to them.
You need to talk to Donna Martin

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
represent!

Grimace said:
I'm in Oshawa... but I'm not buying a Solstice, so I'm no help. Just wanted to represent yo. ;)
atta boy, represent! so far on this forum we have 3 members from Oshawa. Too bad the Solstice wasn't being built here because we have 3 members who would definately be down at the plant watching for it everyday! (well at least I would) haha :cool:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts