Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the early order program mentions 'other solstice premiums' for the first 1000 promotion. anyone care to guess what these may be?
i'd be happy with a solstice travel mug if it came with a first 1000 solstice, but a supercharged ecotec would be o.k. too.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
cdb said:
the early order program mentions 'other solstice premiums' for the first 1000 promotion. anyone care to guess what these may be?
i'd be happy with a solstice travel mug if it came with a first 1000 solstice, but a supercharged ecotec would be o.k. too.
Hmmm, Solstice travel mug or Supercharger? Solstice travel mug or Supercharger? Such a hard choice. :willy:

I'm guessing possibly some documentation, special badging, extra promotional items. Who knows though, hopefully some really good stuff.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Free leather would be nice!

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
I'll take a V6 with 322 Hp.....

D'OH!!! Don't want to start THAT one up again ;), but I just couldn't resist....

Actually, anything north of 230 hp would be good (provided the car doesn't gain ANY weight getting there).

It's prolly "throw in the OnStar" or something like that....

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Yeah pre-ordering the SS Cobalt got people the sunroof free and I believe XM radio for free.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
waiting said:
Maybe some special luggage that utilizes ALL 1.4 cubic feet.
What, like an "interdimensional luggage storage system", utilizing TARDIS technology?:lol:

·
Registered
936 Posts
brentil said:
Yeah pre-ordering the SS Cobalt got people the sunroof free and I believe XM radio for free.
Maybe we will get a free sunroof.lol I would like A/C or leather but guess it will be something cheap.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
ateam_77 said:
Maybe we will get a free sunroof.lol I would like A/C or leather but guess it will be something cheap.
The premiums on teh SS Cobalt were worth $1200 on a $21000 base car, so we might be lucky.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
waiting said:
Maybe some special luggage that utilizes ALL 1.4 cubic feet.
They call that a shopping bag. Now, paper or plastic? :lol:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
But remimber to put your bread, eggs and potato[e] chips in the seat beside you. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
solsticeman said:
I'll take a V6 with 322 Hp.....

D'OH!!! Don't want to start THAT one up again ;), but I just couldn't resist....

Actually, anything north of 230 hp would be good (provided the car doesn't gain ANY weight getting there).

It's prolly "throw in the OnStar" or something like that....
Don't you know OnStar is a "free" RPO, for the first year, anyway :lol:

·
4,592 Posts
AeroDave said:
They call that a shopping bag. Now, paper or plastic? :lol:
That's a good one ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
achieftain said:
Don't you know OnStar is a "free" RPO, for the first year, anyway :lol:
Only free if you wanted the upgraded stereo package that OnStar seems to require. I'd take it, and use it... if I didn't have to pay to get it. I thought all 2006 Models were supposed to get OnStar for free.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
rlhammon said:
Only free if you wanted the upgraded stereo package that OnStar seems to require. I'd take it, and use it... if I didn't have to pay to get it. I thought all 2006 Models were supposed to get OnStar for free.
I went back and checked the information recently. It's 2007 that all GM vehicles will have it base. Some 2006 models do, but not all of them.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
ateam_77 said:
A real nice Solstice leather jacket would be cool.

I can see it now, a Solstice line of sportswear alla Corvette, Mustang and the like! :cool:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Well, since they may come with no trunk, no AC and no top...In the back, a free trailer hitch, in the windshield surround, free water misters, in the glove box, some sun block and a rain coat.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts