Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I wish I could really help you, but there just are not many dedicated Solstice websites out there. You can check www.pontiac.com for some official information, or search for test drives of prototypes on www.motortrend.com www.caranddriver.com www.autoweek.com and a test drive of the 2006 production prototype at www.edmunds.com However there really is not much else out there. There is one other forum too, but its not very active and so far has a lot fewer members than here so I am not sure it would help you much at this point.

You may also want to do searches for Kappa platform and see what other articles turn up too.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow.... looks like I came to the right place then!

Do you guys think there would be some interest if someone built a Solstice fansite? Not so much a community site like this one, but just a site with pics, specs, and other gearhead information?

Building websites is what I am going to start doing for a living in the near future. I got plenty of server space and the know-how to make a decent site. Would anyone be interested in a site like that?

·
Registered
284 Posts
We're going to have all of that info here soon. We already have the pics. Just click on Gallery in the menu.

I hope you're here as a member and not a promoter. ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope... just was curious cause there are not a lot of solstice sites out there. Glad to hear this place will be more than just message boards. :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
If you wanted to put together your own site on the Solstice, that would be cool. The main reason there are not more sites around is in part because the car is not for sale, and is still a ways off in the distance. Once people get their hands on the car, sites will start to pop up.

Troy, I am looking forward to your additions to this site too (as I am sure we all are)!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts