• Female >55

Votes: 20 1.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solsticeman said:
I combined two polls into one with the magic of poll editing. Catches two birds with one stone.
What!?!?!? Asking a woman her age? You are obviously a MAN! ;) :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
So far it is looking like a fairly even spread in the age category, which corresponds to what we have seen in past polls.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Whoo-hoo! My age group and gender are (at 10:12 pm) in the plurality! Finally we get to win or at least lead at something. Good thing we've got good women at home cause there's none in our age group here. :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Age and gender of the majority. First time in a while that I voted for something and actually won!

Does this poll mean that women arn't interested in the Solstice or that they are shy in talking on forums? Or "C", all of the above.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
Does this poll mean that women arn't interested in the Solstice or that they are shy in talking on forums? Or "C", all of the above. -PAS22
"I'm just a girl with a head full of fluff but I luv a car that's slung low and buff..."
Who's shy? :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
solli4me said:
"I'm just a girl with a head full of fluff but I luv a car that's slung low and buff..."
Who's shy? :lol:
OK, your one of the exceptions! :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
PAS22 said:
Age and gender of the majority. First time in a while that I voted for something and actually won!

Does this poll mean that women arn't interested in the Solstice or that they are shy in talking on forums? Or "C", all of the above.
Oh, I think women will be interested in it. They just don’t seem to be nearly as interested to participate on enthusiast forums online. That goes for all car related forums too, not just SF!

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Fformula88 said:
Oh, I think women will be interested in it. They just don’t seem to be nearly as interested to participate on enthusiast forums online. That goes for all car related forums too, not just SF!
I'll definitely agree with that one.

While I am a woman, I am also an engineer, so I spend a large part of my time immersed in a testosterone laden office environment. It often gives me a different (male) viewpoint on things (such as looking for a car forum on the web) that a lot of women wouldn't have.

Also, alot of women are probably more cautious about buying a car "sight unseen". I think once these cars start hitting the road, more women will become interested in the car.

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts
so I spend a large part of my time immersed in a testosterone laden office environment. It often gives me a different (male) viewpoint on things (such as looking for a car forum on the web) that a lot of women wouldn't have. dengel
I hear you, sister. Nicely put.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Me too!

I almost hate to admit it, but I didn't even know about the car until my wife screamed "Buy me that car!" during the "Apprentice"

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
AV8AV8tor said:
Me too!

I almost hate to admit it, but I didn't even know about the car until my wife screamed "Buy me that car!" during the "Apprentice"
hehehehe that's great. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Best friends wife calls this a...

Mid-Life Crisis! ... NOT! :nono: Male-49yrs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am a female, age 44. Done the minivan, done the SUV, done the carseats! Now it is time for ME to have fun while the kids are in school. hee hee and I can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
For me it was not my wife, but my inner voice screaming "Buy me that car!!!" Steve, Male, 43 in June... Mid life crisis? maybe but who cares. :willy:

1 - 20 of 187 Posts