Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have an owner registry! You can add your Solstice(s) by clicking on Owner Registry>Edit Owner Registry in the menu bar. You can view the registry by clicking on Owner Registry>View owner Registry.

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Hey, The owners registry is a great idea. Be sure to input your info. It will help us to quick look at your sol and your mods. Great idea Troy. Thanks.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,426 Posts
Thanks, Troy, the registry is a great idea, and really easy to figure out even before you announced it!! :yay:

·
Registered
504 Posts
Come on first 1000,let us see how many are still around,register and be counted.:cool:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
How about us Canadians?
I guess we dont exist...

EDIT: Nevermind, didnt see Canada. Perhaps you should split that into Provinces.

·
4,592 Posts
I'm in - check out my mods :D :lol:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Only 65 have signed up on the owner registry. Where are the rest of you guyS?

·
Registered
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
A problem and a suggestion.

Troy,

I'm having a problem with the Owner Registry menu. On most pages there's a banner ad directly under the Owner Registry menu. If the banner ad happens to be in Flash, the menu disappears behind the banner ad when it refreshes (i.e. the animation updates). This only happens with Flash. The animated GIFs are not a problem. You can probably get around this by moving the menu to one side or the other of the menu bar to keep it away from the banner ad area.

My suggestion is to add a place to the owner registry to list any problems (e.g. differential leaks, clunks, etc.) the owner has had with the car.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Troy,

I'm having a problem with the Owner Registry menu. On most pages there's a banner ad directly under the Owner Registry menu. If the banner ad happens to be in Flash, the menu disappears behind the banner ad when it refreshes (i.e. the animation updates). This only happens with Flash. The animated GIFs are not a problem. You can probably get around this by moving the menu to one side or the other of the menu bar to keep it away from the banner ad area.

My suggestion is to add a place to the owner registry to list any problems (e.g. differential leaks, clunks, etc.) the owner has had with the car.
I'm working to convert our two banner ads that are flash to animated gifs, this will hopefully alleviate this issue.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I'm working to convert our two banner ads that are flash to animated gifs, this will hopefully alleviate this issue.
If the person who created them still has the full source files (.fla) it's very easy to generate animated gifs. If you try to import the shockwave file (.swf) back into Flash it doesn't always work right.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
How about us Canadians?
I guess we dont exist...

EDIT: Nevermind, didnt see Canada. Perhaps you should split that into Provinces.
Probably not a bad idea as most provinces cover the area of several small states. We probably also should list at least as a country, MEXICO, since Sols are legally sold there. Other Countries would then refer to places where owners have imported or shipped on their own, such as England, Germany, etc.

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts