Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanx from Sunbird Solstice
I just got my aggressive, :cool: , loaded except for smoker's pkg. and want to look under the hood. Haven't found the release yet, :willy: so maybe it will show in the manual. Unless someone knows quickly. :grouphug:

·
Registered
152 Posts
sitting in the driver's seat, reach your left hand deep under the dash. it's small, but you'll find it. I had the same problem.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sweet, I've got something to do for the next 3 hours in between classes :)

·
Registered
621 Posts
I love the FAQ:

I have children. Is there any device that can help prevent children from getting trapped in the trunk of my Solstice?

Yes, to help prevent a child from becoming trapped in your trunk, your Solstice is equipped with a glow-in-the-dark trunk release handle located in the trunk on the driver's side. This handle will glow following exposure to light. Pull the release handle and push the trunk lid open from the inside to open the trunk.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Drex said:
Is there any device that can help prevent children from getting trapped in the trunk of my Solstice?
I thought the method for keeping childrien from being trapped in the trunk was to make it so small they couldn't possibly get into it! ;)

Hey thanks for the link to get the manual. I'll read a page a day. After 328 days I should have the car! Actually hopping to see #1352 any week now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts