Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
That's pretty cool.

If you call the company I'm betting they can give you an acurate ETA if they actually have it in stock. Or when they'll be getting them if they don't.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Now a service manual--that'd be way cool!

I had a Pontiac service manual for my '75 Catalina that I modded to get sub 6 second 0-60 times. The manual was a god send.

462 Cu In. 10.3:1 '65 forged steel rods beam polished and shot peaned at Air Research, 69 Ram Air III 400 cu in heads (small combustion chambers, dished pistions to bring it back from 14:1), Aluminum dual plane intake manifold, "S" cam shaft, Malory dual point, Carter 800 CFM Thermo quad, 275 tires in the back on 8 inch rims. Don't really know how fast it went, the spedo markings stopped at 100, but I wound it around another 120 degrees of arc back to the zero pin more than once. Had 5 liter mustangs for lunch, and stayed door to door with the turbo versions.... What's that, in a Station Wagon you say? "You guys are nuts!" (direct quote from a shamed sports car that we had to U-turn and hunt down cause he gave up and just disappeared)....

Forced induction on the Solstice? Well, let's just say that Lisa Kubo and her EcoTech really showed them in 2004. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts