Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 solstice gxp. After about a year, I had a turbo boost lost. Turn engine off and started it back up about an hour later and everything was fine for several months. Then after gassing up months later, it happened again. turned engine off again, then everything was fine for several months. Then it happened again so I called dealer, made an appointment and when I left for the appointment turbo was not working, it was only putting out about 3psi floor boarded. Stopped for a soda, came back out and it was working again so I took it to the dealer anyways. They put computer on it. It showed turbo loss, but could not find anything wrong. Now here lately, it's becoming more frequent along with other strange things. 2500 rpm idle, rough engine idle, Pressing down on the gas feed would have no affect on the idle. Had to turn engine off to stop it. , and then it worked ok again. Have magniflow exhaust cold air intake computer chip all gm parts. Anybody out there know what's going on? will take it to dealer when this is happing again and will not turn engine off and let them put computer on it while it is running.the car only has about 1300 miles on it.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
You have answers to your problem on the other thread.
The GMPP connectors need to be solder if they are not period.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well dealer checked the connectors and they were ok they were soldered and had heat shrink tubing around them.The computer showed a stuck turbo vacuum boost valve ? they put some kind of grease on the connectors will drive it and see if does it again if it does they want me to take it to them and leave it running so they can hook up the computer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts