1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Looks like a Porsche and a Jaguar had a child. :D

Looks nice, I've never seen one in person before though.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Actually looks like a Miata with Porsche headlights.

I had never heard of this car until this week in AutoWeek some engineer added wings and a tail to this car and is trying to build a flying car. Pictures are great, I'll add it here when they put it up on the AutoWeek site. When I saw the pics I thought it was a flying Miata :lol:

·
Founding Member
5,849 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Its a cool looking roadster. I have never seen it in person, just in magazines and such. Anyone know if those things are sold in Canada? Buffalo does not have many rare/exotic/sporty cars, but I see all kinds north of the Buffalo. Tons of rare wheels running around Toronto!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Panoz is a neat company. I think I've only seen one on the street, and that was just a quick glimpse. They make another street car (forget the name) that's less civilized - motorcycle fenders and that sort of stuff. The last review I read said that the interiors seemed sort of like they came from kit cars; not what you'd expect from a $90,000+ car. I'd still take one.

·
Premium Member
10,407 Posts
No I will not take one, once you realise that the SOL/SKY look better and only cost fully loaded 25K, NO THANKS.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts