Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the part number for the 3 bolts which tie the hub (10345967) to the knuckle (15262568) on each wheel. Had one of these back off and disappear after a weekend of racing. Can't seem to find the proper GM number for it on any of the parts sites.

I believe its a 10.9 M12 x 1.75, 43mm long, but I'd like the OEM bolt if I can find it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
While you are in there, check the caliper bracket bolts, too. I lost one on a drive a couple weekends ago. I added some red Loctite to all 12.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am noticing that diagram is showing the same bolt (11570091) for the Caliper bolts as for the knuckle to hub bolts (items 17 and 20). They are definitely different on my car, though I can't be certain that these are the factory hardware.... It seems like the hub bolt needs to be smaller diameter to fit.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
I am noticing that diagram is showing the same bolt (11570091) for the Caliper bolts as for the knuckle to hub bolts (items 17 and 20). They are definitely different on my car, though I can't be certain that these are the factory hardware.... It seems like the hub bolt needs to be smaller diameter to fit.
I would have to egree with you, though the caliper bolt is listed as #17 and the hub bolt is listed as #20, the descriptions are identical on both bolts. Not having gotten down and dirty with these, and I'm not planning on it, I'll bow to whatever you decide is the facts.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ckle to hub bolts (items 17 and 20).

What a pain

Left to right in the pic
Caliper bolt
Factory hub bolt
New GM bolt PN 11570091 (different shoulder but at least the correct length and bolt head)
Dorman 917-503 (too long and will hit the rotating hub

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
What a pain

Left to right in the pic
Caliper bolt
Factory hub bolt
New GM bolt PN 11570091 (different shoulder but at least the correct length and bolt head)
Dorman 917-503 (too long and will hit the rotating hub
Is the diameter and thread the same on all 4?

:dunno:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts