Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a very good offer from a local dealer today and will be selling my car to them next week. The offer doesn't change for them whether or not I have stock parts on the car. Therefore, I would like to part out what I have on the car if there is anyone interested in these parts. Otherwise, I will just leave them on the car.

The for sale ad with details is here: http://www.solsticeforum.com/forum/f30/09-gxp-streetable-auto-x-prep-73732/

Some parts that are for sale:
Koni Shocks
Zok Rear Bar & Crossmember
IC Piping
Intake
Race Wheels

Make me an offer that will make it worth my time to remove them from the car.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
What kind of piping, what color? How much?

·
Registered
263 Posts
What shape are the Koni Shocks in? How much for the ZOK stuff?
What kind of wheels?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Will IC pipes move over to a 07 gxp?

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Interested in the solo exhaust if no one else has claimed it. How much? I live in Engewood, Oh. About a two hour drive away or could meet half way? Will be in Indy area for British Car Show first weekend of August if you can wait that long!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Still new to this,what does the IC pipes do for me over the stock ones besides the nice powder coat color?Does it come with all the t clamps ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Almost everything is gone. All this is left is the Solo Performance Street Race Exhaust and the rims with the Dunlop Z1 *specs.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
T-bolt clamps should be a priority for anyone buying a used GXP.

... what do the IC pipes do for me over the stock ones besides the nice powder coat color?
The shiny finish of whatever color is nice _and_ the air tubes don't look like some bent up things that got dragged out of a car bone yard.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sway Bar

I sent you a PM with my phone number and acceptance of your offer. Give me a call and we can arrange to meet. If you have the installation instructions and whatever hardware goes with it that would be great.

John

1 - 18 of 18 Posts