·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a 2.4 manual with 61,256 miles.

The tulip panel is sold.

2 excellent tail lights

Cloth seats with working airbag sensor

very clean car all of the plastic is in good shape with not a lot of scratches.

will post some more pics later

any questions pm me or post here

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is a 2.4 manual with 61,256 miles.

The tulip panel is sold.

2 excellent tail lights

Cloth seats with working airbag sensor

very clean car all of the plastic is in good shape with not a lot of scratches.

will post some more pics later

any questions pm me or post here

Not a lot of parts left on this car. Still have most of the plastic for the interior, seats, rubber seals, door parts ect.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi, I was wondering if you need the engine? I may need to replace mine and just trying to see what is out there. Thanks, Greg

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Yes it is. I put one in my wife's 09 Sky, I will include the clips and screws to mount it. $70 shipped if your interested PM me.
With winter weather I've been out of the Solstice game for a few months. Sorry for just now getting back to you.

·
Premium Member
17,548 Posts
I have a question, the rubber seals mounted on the side of the car behind the doors are retained through the door sill by a fitting with a broad head. I am missing several and for the life of me I cant get one out to see what it is. I checked with Tom at Crate Engine and he cant order them separately. Can you come up with a few? It would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
@rob the elder Can't you go to your local parts store (Pep Boys etc) and look in the "Help" isle. They usually have lots of christmas-tree pins of different sizes.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts