Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have lots of stuff for sale from Robles505's Solstice

20' Enkei Ls5 wheels with almost brand new Nitto 555's on them. Tires alone retail for over $800. Come with transferrable road hazard warranty. Asking $1,000. Will ship at buyers expense.

Hahn S20g turbo complete with all needed oil lines so you don't have to modify your existing ones. Turbo has about 10,000 miles on it and hasn't had any issues at all. Asking $800. Will ship at buyers expense - SOLD

Dejon charge tubes including throttle body elbow. Custom powder coated sky white with a starlight clear top coat. Absolutely gorgeous in person. Do have some rub spots on them but still 100% structurally sound, just powdercoat blemishes. Have a custom 1/8th NPT tap for meth or nitrous, comes with a powder coated plug in case you don't want to use the tap. Also has a flange for a Synapse BOV on drivers side. Will include all couplers and t-clamps (minus two t-clamps that somehow grew legs and ran off, has regular caterpillar style clamps for those) Asking $200. Will ship at buyers expense.

Synapse Syncronic BOV. Asking $160 shipped or $150 local pickup.

Dejon CAI, custom powder coated sky white with starlight topcoat. Comes with AEM cone filter. Asking $150. Will ship at buyers expense. - SOLD

ARP Head Stud Kit. $100 + shipping - SOLD

Custom powdercoated Jamacian teal w/starlight topcoat intake manifold with custom 5th injector setup. Will include everything you need for the 5th to work including a DevilSown controller. Injector is a Bosch 378cc/min injector and will throw in a 660 cc/min injector in case you want to go bigger. Asking $450

Custom powder coated Jamacian teal w/starlight topcoat valve cover and DDM coil cover. Asking $120 will sell the coil cover, valve cover, and intake manifold w/5th injector setup as a package for $550

N2MB Wotbox. Asking $150 shipped - SOLD

Solo catless down pipe with an extra bung welded in for a wideband sensor. Asking $150. Will ship at buyers expense. - SOLD

Werks lightweight race battery. Has been on the car less than 3 months. Asking $125. Pictured below next to the factory battery, cat not included ;-) Will ship at buyers expense.

Hahn power steering relocation kit. $60 + shipping

·
Registered
398 Posts
Those are all really good price's. Judging by all the sale pending everyone else thinks so too. I just have why is he selling all of his cool stuff? Someday I'll find some plain Dejon charge tubes.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, we put too much power through the car on stock internals and blew a piston :-/ Instead of spending 2+ grand on a new short block we decided to part it out and do an engine swap!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sorry to hear about the piston. Good luck with engine swap, be sure to post some pic when done. I also have stock pistons, and I would like to know what kind of 60 to 100 times he was running when the piston blew?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ill have to look at his latest HPT logs but what happened is his waste gate actuator hose had come loose and he was unknowingly running 30lbs of boost on the S20g.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Will the battery fit in a flat rate box? How long was it used? Whens its manufacture date?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Battery will fit in a medium flat rate box. I just checked the battery and there isn't a manufacture date listed on it but I'll see if I can find my receipt to verify purchase date.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump! Still looking to find loving homes for the wheels, light weight race battery, 5th injector setup, coil cover and valve cover! Color on the last 3 is really beautiful in person!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Oh great! I have to hear about what's happening with my friends cars by stumbling onto a forum thread? I suppose you two are married and have kids now too? I'm gonna go cry for awhile.

Oh wait. I just remembered you asked me for something. Oooooops. sorry (Kristen Wiig voice)

·
Registered
355 Posts
those are really, really nice summer tires. I've had a staggered set of them on stock rims since I bought the car and they are the grippest tires I've ever used for any vehicle. tread life isn't as bad as many other Japanese brands, either. highly recommended

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
What is the width and offset of the 20' Enkeis?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Offset is 40mm and 8.5" wide. I have the same tires on my Sky and absolutely love them. They have held up great for me, minimal noise and grip well when I decide to play around in it :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts