Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Totaled my 07 GXP manual at 14k miles and have a few things left over.

ECU-was tuned from Trifecta; both premium and E47-$250 shipped

Stock cup holder, works perfectly-$100 shipped

GMOS-LAN-04 cable for monsoon radio replacement used one month-$75 shipped. New car needed LAN-03 cable not this one since new car has non-monsoon radio.

Stock monsoon head unit-$120 shipped

Grab handle and plastic trim piece from beside it. Offer?

Also have the waterfall section for non monsoon system. Tough to ship. Offer?

Also have the 2 side panels with rear speakers in them. Offer?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
front cup holder? and if I have a non monsoon what do I need to have ur monsoon work?
I do not know the answer to that. Are you looking to upgrade from non-monsoon to stock monsoon? I do know that that the non-monsoon radio sends a powered signal to the speakers whereas the monsoon sends a low level signal to the amp. When I used the low level (monsoon) wire harness in non-monsoon car, the aftermarket head unit was barely audible at max volume. The other harness fixed that.

Do you by any chance have the cigarette lighter out of your car?
No I do not.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front cup holder is the one on the passenger side of car. Commonly breaks, this would be a replacement for a broken one.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
front cup holder? and if I have a non monsoon what do I need to have ur monsoon work?
You need the entire monsoon system: an external amp, subwoofer plus enclosure and new speakers. The radio's are exactly the same apart from the monsoon one puts out a lower level signal.

·
Registered
7,161 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts