Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling parts for poniac solstice. i have a carbon fiber hood for sale $500. a pair of oem head lights for $350 or $175 each. i also have oem headers for the 2.4L NA. if anyone in socal is intrested, please contact me.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Intercooler

i am selling parts for poniac solstice. i have a carbon fiber hood for sale $500. a pair of oem head lights for $350 or $175 each. i also have oem headers for the 2.4L NA. if anyone in socal is intrested, please contact me.
You don't have an Intercooler for a GXP do you ???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its non painted carbon fiber hood, in good condition. i had it on my sky but im selling my car so i put the stock hood back on.
its about 70% lighter then the stock hood.

·
Super Moderator
7,850 Posts
its non painted carbon fiber hood, in good condition. i had it on my sky but im selling my car so i put the stock hood back on.
its about 70% lighter then the stock hood.
Body parts for the Sky and Solstice are not interchangeable, so the header is the only one of these parts that will fit a Solstice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i know, thats why i had to buy the head lights for the the hood. the hood did fit the sky, not perfect but it looked ok.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics coming soon. by this weekend. hood is at my parents house, i live in an apartment so i have no room for it.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,526 Posts
For what it is worth, this is the "New Member" section of the forum, not a for sale area.

You will probably get a better response in the "For Sale" area of the forum.

:thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts

Do you have a vertical rear center console between the seats? My compartment push button access broke and I'm looking to replace the whole console.

·
Registered
422 Posts
@Slake944 I have a black panel with black upper insert and monsoon cut-out. Located in SE Michigan. Shipping will be very expensive if needed.

If it's only the push button that is broken, it's very easy to replace only the door/latch, and much more feasible to ship.

PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

·
Registered
3 Posts
@Slake944 I have a black panel with black upper insert and monsoon cut-out. Located in SE Michigan. Shipping will be very expensive if needed.

If it's only the push button that is broken, it's very easy to replace only the door/latch, and much more feasible to ship.

PM me if you'd like to discuss further.
Hi Phil1734,

You're a Rock Star, thank you for your reply! It is the push Button that is missing, though I'm not adverse to replacing the entire door (to avoid any further malfunction). Please let me know what you'd want for the door (plus shipping) and the cost of the button w/shipping.

Once again, I'm grateful for the response as when I posted my request, I saw the latest post was in 2017 ;)

Steve

·
Registered
422 Posts
Sent you a message about it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts