Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling parts for poniac solstice. i have a carbon fiber hood for sale $500. a pair of oem head lights for $350 or $175 each. i also have oem headers for the 2.4L NA. if anyone in socal is intrested, please contact me.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Intercooler

i am selling parts for poniac solstice. i have a carbon fiber hood for sale $500. a pair of oem head lights for $350 or $175 each. i also have oem headers for the 2.4L NA. if anyone in socal is intrested, please contact me.
You don't have an Intercooler for a GXP do you ???

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its non painted carbon fiber hood, in good condition. i had it on my sky but im selling my car so i put the stock hood back on.
its about 70% lighter then the stock hood.

·
Super Moderator
6,426 Posts
its non painted carbon fiber hood, in good condition. i had it on my sky but im selling my car so i put the stock hood back on.
its about 70% lighter then the stock hood.
Body parts for the Sky and Solstice are not interchangeable, so the header is the only one of these parts that will fit a Solstice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i know, thats why i had to buy the head lights for the the hood. the hood did fit the sky, not perfect but it looked ok.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pics coming soon. by this weekend. hood is at my parents house, i live in an apartment so i have no room for it.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,371 Posts
For what it is worth, this is the "New Member" section of the forum, not a for sale area.

You will probably get a better response in the "For Sale" area of the forum.

:thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts