Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Solstice Base/ Premium

Please look at the photos below. Then look at the schematic. Is number 16 all that is missing?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Hello, not sure but #16 looks like the clear protective film that goes on top of the rear decklid where it makes contact with the cloth top when it come s down. Thanks Norm

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
#16 is the clear protective sheet on the other side of the trunk lid where the buttresses close on the trunk lid.

I don't see anything missing in your pictures.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK. Look at this. See what I have circled in yellow.

Now look at mine. There is trim missing on mine. RTE casually pointed it out to me months ago, but I'm just getting around to it. What part should I search for?

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
OK. Look at this. See what I have circled in yellow.

Now look at mine. There is trim missing on mine. RTE casually pointed it out to me months ago, but I'm just getting around to it. What part should I search for?
In the first pic, Clarisse is in the trunk of a Saturn Sky, not a Solstice. Doesn't count! :(

Your pictures of the inside of your trunk look identical to my Solstice. Admittedly, since my Solstice is a 1st 1K, it may be slightly different than later builds. I really don't think anything is missing. (I just went out to the garage and looked again, mine is identical to yours in your pics.)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,475 Posts
HA, beat you by two minutes, LOL.
Hi Norm, it's good to see you out here every so often. Don't you just hate it when two knowledgeable guys type nearly identical answers at close to the same time?

I'm going to be down your way again fairly soon, I'll call ahead if if I have the time to stop and see what you're working on these days.

:seeya:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts