Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Kappa community has lost another member, Clay Robinson (Netsilk) passed away Tuesday from a heart attack...what a nice man he was...so happy and out going. Spent many times chatting with him at NASSM 2012. RIP my friend, you will be missed...Prayers go out to his family.

SAMUEL "CLAY" ROBINSON (Age 57)

Was born December 6, 1954 in Lynchburg and died in Fairfax on Tuesday, June 26, 2012. He is survived by his loving wife of 32 years, Donna; daughter, Sarah; son, Stephen; sister, Juliet Franklin; brother, Joe and his wife Katsuyo; and his sisters-in-law, Eileen Robinson and Sharon Robinson. He spent his career of 35 years working in a variety of leadership and management positions within the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community. A highlight of his career was his work at the US Senate on foreign affairs and national security legislation. Clay was a "techno-geek" and could fix anything around the house. His other interests include classic cars, building robots with his son, travel with family, bird watching, lifetime learning and his church activities. Above all, he loved interacting with others. Known for his friendliness and outgoing nature, Clay was well liked by those around him. A service of death and resurrection will be held at Messiah United Methodist Church in Springfield at 11 a.m. on Saturday, June 30. Memorial gifts can be sent to the Messiah United Methodist Church Endowment Fund.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Sorry to hear of his passing. We just met him this last week. What a great guy. Our prayers go out to his family and friends.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
I'm in a state of disbelief right now. I spent some time talking with Clay Wednesday and Thursday and really had fun with him at our table on Saturday night. OMG. Prayers for him and his family and friends.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I will miss Him.
You never know.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
292 Posts
You Love your hood art. Tony will miss you also.
LLLFLY

·
Premium Member
157 Posts
I'm so very sad to here of Clay's passing. I met Clay just a few days ago in Asheville and was amazed at what a warm and freindly man he was. I know that he enjoyed spending time with all of his old and new Kappa freinds. Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. We will miss you Clay.

·
Registered
5,450 Posts
I think we all search for the words but I know we always fall short of what we'd like to say. I did not know Clay, but it's obvious that many were blessed by his friendship and spirit. Love and prayers to those of his family and friends that surround him and know that he lives forever through the lives that he touched.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Wow... I'm so sorry to hear about Clay's passing- please send his familiy our heart felt condolences. God bless, Clay and his family, and rest in peace.

Racer_X

1 - 10 of 10 Posts