Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with my new Solstice yesterday evening. Drove rental from Miami to Newport News Va to take delivery (round trip, 2000 miles). She's Red with everything except On-Star (orderd but not installed). Trip back home was a blast! 1000 miles of getting the feel of a new car provides much information. Comfortable and a head-turner as promised. No complaints worth hearing. Electrical tape hid the slightly annoying panel light. I enjoy this forum and have learned much already. I look forward to learning/contributing more as time goes by.

pbskipper

·
1,492 Posts
Congratulations!

Enjoy the ride!
:party:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new car, it looks like we have another S.E. Florida owner, I am here in West Palm Beach and although I know a couple of cars have been delivered here and other parts of S.E. Florida I am yet to see one on the road, any way enjoy the car. :party:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Keep eyes peeled!

My wife and her car will be tooling the Miami and east coast area later this week until probably Monday next week on business. Red w/black interior and calipers are red. Be quick or you will miss her! :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Congratulations, pbskipper. Party time in party city (Miami!). :party:

Sorry I missed your announcement. I'll be driving to Miami from Houston, I just don't know when.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Congratulations!!!

I would like to know more about your long :)
drive experience. So far I just put 28 miles
and have not experience the full potential of
the car.

Karr

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats!!! Enjoy :party:

·
Registered
282 Posts
pbskipper said:
Just got home with my new Solstice yesterday evening. Trip back home was a blast! 1000 miles of getting the feel of a new car provides much information. Comfortable and a head-turner as promised. No complaints worth hearing. Electrical tape hid the slightly annoying panel light.
Congrats! ;) your one of the lucky few who got to break in his car in one day!
Just curious... did you bring that electrical tape in advance knowing that the panel light would annoy you, or was it so bad that you had to stop at a hardware store to buy it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts