Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale PCP Racing intake. I had to have to modified to be able to get it to fit correctly. The mounting surface came warped and the length of the intake was off. As you can see in the pictures I had this corrected. It will need to be repowder coated again. The only reason I am not going to install is the two bolt on the lower left and right side are a pain in the ass to get too. So I waving the white flag on it.
I paid 550 dollars shipped to my door. Looking at 225 or best reasonable offer. But please do not send low ball offers, I hate that.

·
Registered
263 Posts
That really sucks man, sorry to hear about your troubles, hope it sells quick!

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Why couldn't you have sent it back to PCP and let them correct it ,If it didn't the way it should ? just asking

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There customer service is ****. They would not refund money. Then when I told him It was going to cost me 150 to correct it. The aholes stopped answering my mails.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The mounting surface was so wraped it looked like a ruffles chip. Plus they made it to long and it was hitting the high pressure pump.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It this dam audio connection on my iped that does its, lol. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
I wonder how many other people hadthat problem and didn's say anything ? That Sucks big time . I hope it all works out for you. Bobby

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Yea, I was going to buy this same intake but am now having second thoughts. Not sure why it did not fit your car without modding it first. Are you sure they sent you the one for the 2.0 and not the 2.4ltr? They do make one for each engine. They could have made a mistake. They are based in Europe and use the open GT allot, but it's the same engine. It should have fit with out any problems.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell they will not even respond to my emails anymore. I called them twice. I tell them who I am and they hang up. Very piss poor service. Do not buy.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He is a piece of s$&@t company. Sad they will not bother to return my emails.
Here are some of the emails.

So are you going to get my refund to me or not. I sick and tired of your company dragging it's butt on my replies. If a refund for 120 is not issued by Friday. I'm contacting PayPal and having your account seized and frozen until I get my refund. I'm 600 in the hole with this intake. I want my money.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 23, 2013, at 12:17 PM, [email protected] wrote:

Hi John i am on the way to France with my Chef and i want to ask you if you have skype that we can Talk today to complede our deal.
If you have skype send me your skype Name and i will call you in a few hours.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Total is going to be 110.00. They have to add to surface on the intake. Then machine down. Because is was so warped. Then I have to get it repowderd coated due to the welding and grinding that needs to be redone.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

To: JOHN TOON <[email protected]>;
Sent: Tue, Mar 19, 2013 3:33:27 PM

Hi john i am sorry but today it was not possible to took pictures but it will be the first thing that i do tomorrow morning at work.
my boss also sad that we send you 50 bugs back for making it even by yourself.
i call you tomorrow.

basti

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am not playing anymore. Either I get a refund on my intake or a replacement. I will have a claim sent to PayPal again and have it tied up. I have been more than patient with your company with this intake problem.
I going to give you untill Wednesday to do either listed above or PayPal will be contacted.

Subject: Re: Intake imperfections
Sent: Wed, Mar 13, 2013 11:42:56 AM

hi john this is me basti
please take a picture with your engineroom and try to show the problem.
and please send me your telefone number again that i can call you back after sending the picture.
thanks see you

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please find out what you are going to do about intake problem.

Subject: Re: Intake imperfections
Sent: Tue, Mar 12, 2013 12:33:27 AM

i only asked,cause i want to know if youre a younger person or older.
the younger persons dont know really much of cars and engines and work themself on it.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Now they will not even reply to my emails.

·
Registered
263 Posts
the younger persons dont know really much of cars and engines and work themself on it.
I really take offense to that...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I really take offense to that...

Hell I'm flattered, I probably don't know anything and work on my own car so I now have proof that I'm not old... Not sure how to cite this thread in a conversation with ladies though...

Anyways sorry you had this experience, you should definitely file a complaint with PayPal, I always do at the first sign of an issue and then close it if it gets worked out.

--Christian

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I did. When they would not send hookup instruction I had there PayPal blocked. After they sent info. PayPal released there account and closed my case. Now they will not reopen the case again.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts