Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband was at work and noticed three people around our car. He went over to talk to them and one of the guy's put a deposit down in Jan. and got one of the first 1000 in April. He said he had to pull in when he saw the car, because even though he's a first 1000, he doesn't have his car yet. This was the first one that he's seen so he had to stop. He loves the car but would like to know where is his first 1000. And alot of us thought we had it bad ! My husband told him to call the dealer. He was from PA.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Another horrible depressing story. :nopity: (That's NOT a NO PITY icon, that is simply adding sad music to a sad story. I do feel sorry for him.)

Too bad your husband didn't get his VIN, Curious George (remember the monkey?) wants to know! :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have a bad feeling that this guy is going to go to the dealership and find out that the dealer screwed up on his order or have taken his car to get a markup on it and will make an excuse.

I hope not!!

- bspate -

·
2,574 Posts
bspate said:
I have a bad feeling that this guy is going to go to the dealership and find out that the dealer screwed up on his order or have taken his car to get a markup on it and will make an excuse.

I hope not!!

- bspate -
Unfortunately, it sounds like you might be right b. s. I'm trying to think of another scenario and it kinda stretches the imagination! Hopefully not. :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
birdliver said:
Unfortunately, it sounds like you might be right b. s. I'm trying to think of another scenario and it kinda stretches the imagination! Hopefully not. :)
:agree:
It's VERY odd that none of the members here are still waiting - but this guy is :skep:

There's always the chance that this guy is mistaken :confused: about ACTUALLY having a F1k coming to him

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
MAKsys said:
There's always the chance that this guy is mistaken :confused: about ACTUALLY having a F1k coming to him
We've seen that before, people didn't understand that they actually missed the F1K and were in regular allocation. Many may have thought that since they registered on the Apprentice site they were F1K not realizing it was a crapshoot lottery that they didn't win.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts