Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a Perfomance Autowerks turbocharger kit for the Pontiac Solstice or Saturn Sky 2.4L N/A LE5 engine.

Kit was on my 2006 Solstice for approx 9k miles. However, the turbo is almost brand new, only has a couple hundred miles on it.

Original retail was over $4000

Whats included:
PTE 5031E turbocharger
TiAL 38mm external wastegate
TiAL blow off valve
Treadstone TR8 intercooler
42 lb/hr injectors
Vibrant silicone couplers
Aluminum intercooler piping
-3AN turbo oil feed line
-10AN turbo oil return line
Ceramic coated exhaust manifold & o2 housing

Whats NOT included:
Tuning
Gaskets - turbo to manifold, turbo to downpipe, wastegate to manifold, wastegate to downpipe, turbo to oil drain
I can include hardware but I'd strongly recommend using new hardware for installation
I can include worm gear clamps for the IC piping but I'd recommend buying t-bolt clamps for installation

I can also throw in a 2 bar map sensor if the buyer wants it.

Price is $2000 + shipping.

Located in Naugatuck CT zip 06770, I can meet within reasonable driving distance.

Also can take pictures of individual components if necessary.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Bump for a good sale and good kit

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you have a link to the installation instructions for the kit. I am interested in putting this kit on a 2007 Sky with a 2.4 and automatic transmission. Also on the gaskets are new one available off the shelf or do they need to be cut?

·
Registered
103 Posts
This is on its way to Rochester MN, can't wait to get it installed. Figure it is not my daily driver so I start after work during the week and try to finish it up on a weekend. 2.4 POWER :devil:

Do you have a link to the installation instructions for the kit. I am interested in putting this kit on a 2007 Sky with a 2.4 and automatic transmission. Also on the gaskets are new one available off the shelf or do they need to be cut?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts