Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the "Performace Module" for sale on e-bay for the Pontiac Solstice? It's amazing to see a product to upgrade the performance of a car that hasn't reached the public yet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
There's a lot of phony crap on ebay claiming all kinds of horsepower gains. and 99% of the time they're straight out lying. The other 1% of the time they're greatly exaggerating.

That's a lot of the reason I refuse to buy anything from a brand I've never heard of. Once there's some credibility given by way of other customers, or by performance magazines verifying it, then I'll consider it.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top