Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it would be neet to see the same personalized tags on first 1000 that show your vin#

SOL 001
SOL 025
SOL 123
ETC.

WHAT DO YOU THINK

·
Registered
121 Posts
evansjer said:
it would be neet to see the same personalized tags on first 1000 that show your vin#

SOL 001
SOL 025
SOL 123
ETC.

WHAT DO YOU THINK

That's exactly what I planning on getting :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
evansjer said:

SOL 001
SOL 025
SOL 123
ETC.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
I plan on doing the same thing as long as don't get VIN # 1000

·
Registered
162 Posts
evansjer said:

SOL 001
SOL 025
SOL 123
ETC.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
I think it is a GO! Or you could use VIN 001, VIN 025 etc. But, I think I like SOL better.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'm hoping I can get my VIN on my license plate but Wyoming has only four characters on its plates so it'll have to be the number only.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Salamander said:
I'm hoping I can get my VIN on my license plate but Wyoming has only four characters on its plates so it'll have to be the number only.
Holy cow....only 4 characters....I wish I was smart enough to figure out how many cars that woud be in Wyoming. :willy:

·
Registered
121 Posts
dferkler said:
Holy cow....only 4 characters....I wish I was smart enough to figure out how many cars that woud be in Wyoming. :willy:
Well, each county has a number on the plate so there could be two different plates like this: 2-1234 and 3-1234. You can't change that first digit, just the four. They used to just hand out serially numbered plates and 10,000 numbers per county was plenty. Even today I'll bet 10,000 combinations can handle most of the 23 counties.

There are more North American Pronghorns (aka antelope, even though they're not) in Wyoming than people--lots of long empty roads for my Solstice. ;)

·
Registered
292 Posts
evansjer said:

SOL 001
SOL 025
SOL 123
ETC.

WHAT DO YOU THINK
I read on one thread in the forum that some states won't allow SOL on the plate because it also has other meanings. :) So anyone in those states will be "SOL". :lol:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well..Im not a lucky 1000 person..however I plan on getting my forum name...DEEPDOG...can't get 8 letters so I have to change it a lil. We also have plates here in Maryland that support the Chesapeak Bay that are a couple of shades of blue ... they should look really good on my Deep. :cool:

·
Registered
121 Posts
I feel bad for people who live in states with front paltes. Yuk!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts