Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Cool, now it's my turn to push you guys. :jester

I expect nothing less than pictures of the compartment above the cupholder between the seats. And get a picture of the open cupholder on the passenger side of the hump.

Try the Sky girl if the Solstice spokesperson balks.

You guys turn on that yankee charm now, ya hear?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll be there sometime on the 5th. I didn't get much new info at Harrisburg, maybe I'll have better luck in Philly.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Mebbe. Depends on what the boss has planned this weekend. We've been here a total of 5 years and never made it to Philly. Might be able to talk her into a weekend trip to see the city... and "oh look, honey! The autoshow! Let's see if the Solstice is there. :jester ;)

·
Registered
753 Posts
i'll be there. my plan is to go on sunday during superbowl( that is this sunday, isn't it?). i could be the only spectator at the car show instead of the Eagles superbowl on tv.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Anybody who goes without a camera is a rotten egg! :D

So, for those that are going, there are some pictures I would like to see! Everybody wants more looks at the trunk, but please, if you get the chance, look right behind the seats, in the trunk, and see if you can see the "bar" and whether or not it looks like the rolling chassis or cutaway drawings. Also, try to get them to lift the "hump". From the pics I've seen it looks removeable. Also, pics of ground clearance please. I'm interested in knowing of it's the radiator or what that sticks down so low in the pics. Please take close-up pics of the wheels and calipers in a manner that we can gauge if we can use different sized wheels and tires! Thank you in advance!

If anybody else wants specific pics, please speak up! People won't take them if they don't know you want them!

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
I would like Pics of me sitting in one. :lol But I guess i'll have to wait for CIAS or the dealership whichever will let me. :cryin

·
Registered
163 Posts
SkyCaptain said:
Anybody who goes without a camera is a rotten egg! :D

So, for those that are going, there are some pictures I would like to see! Everybody wants more looks at the trunk, but please, if you get the chance, look right behind the seats, in the trunk, and see if you can see the "bar" and whether or not it looks like the rolling chassis or cutaway drawings. Also, try to get them to lift the "hump". From the pics I've seen it looks removeable. Also, pics of ground clearance please. I'm interested in knowing of it's the radiator or what that sticks down so low in the pics. Please take close-up pics of the wheels and calipers in a manner that we can gauge if we can use different sized wheels and tires! Thank you in advance!

If anybody else wants specific pics, please speak up! People won't take them if they don't know you want them!
I'll bring my camera. If the morons at the Pontiac exhibit can't answer any of my questions or open the trunk for me I will stuff them in the truck and get you guys a picture. Let's see if a moron from the Pontiac exhibit will fit in the Solstice?
:lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts