Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi "guys"
I just recieved a phone call from GM re: how well their customer marketing/support center was doing! They asked about 5 questions about the individual that handled my call and my overall satisfaction with the results they provided... They also wanted any comments about what could have been done better... I told them that giving customers information regarding the status of the production of their car (Solstice) would be a good starting point. Has anyone else recieved this survey call?
Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Paul830 said:
Hi "guys"
I just recieved a phone call from GM re: how well their customer marketing/support center was doing! They asked about 5 questions about the individual that handled my call and my overall satisfaction with the results they provided... They also wanted any comments about what could have been done better... I told them that giving customers information regarding the status of the production of their car (Solstice) would be a good starting point. Has anyone else recieved this survey call?
Thanks, Paul
No. Not me.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I just got off the phone trying to track down our car. Before I hung up, the customer service rep told me that I would be getting a phone call in a few days to ask about how pleased I was with the assistance today. So maybe that is what they called you about?????????

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Got one too.....
questions were more directed at why did you call (to get info on my car)
what's wrong with your car (it's not built)
could we have been any more helpful (yes ...build my car)
was the person on the other end helpful and knowledgeable (as much as could be)

Remember this is a company contracted by GM to rate the service...it is not GM calling you !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts