Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i just got this car and I love it! Everyone has a phone and if your new to a city like i am to Houston you need a GPS to get around. I do plan on upgrading the head unit and adding a backup camera, but that's later. I am pretty good at sketchup and 3D design, so i came up with this design. It works flawlessly. Now the files are shared: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3920818

I put it in my car and I don't believe either will be damaged by it, that been said I take no responsibility to your belongings. please use at your own risk

This is for a note 10 Plus with UAG case. that been said if someone was to give me there dimensions i could easily change it for there phone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, if any of you have suggestions for something that could be designed or 3d printed for this car let me know. I think I will be designing and making my own version of the cup holders that have been suggested on here. my armrest is broken anyway so it kind of makes sense and i can make one for way less than the asking price of 200+. i also think i can improve upon the design. the other idea im playing with is some kind of sun glass holder that mounts to the top of the window, just because i can. ;)

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Phone holder looks great, nicely done!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts