Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here of what you would like to see a picture of. (relating to the car, get your mind out of the gutter!)

Then I or anyone else that has a car and a camera will be mor ethan happy to take that picture for you and post it here. :)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Pictures

Excelsior said:
Post here of what you would like to see a picture of. (relating to the car, get your mind out of the gutter!)

Then I or anyone else that has a car and a camera will be more than happy to take that picture for you and post it here. :)
I would like to see what kind of baggage can really fit in the trunk with the top up. I was wondering if you had a garment bag can you lay it down open over the Mayan temple and let it drape down to the rear of the trunk.
What size luggage (other than a carry bag) if any can fit?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
(1) If anyone has one without a subwoofer, I would like to see what is behind the passanger's seat.

(2) I too am patiently waiting to see pics of the dash disassembled... though I don't expect anyone to take theirs apart for the sole purpose of taking pictures for forum members.

(3) Same with the differential... :glol:

Actually, would anyone mind disassembling their car ENTIRELY and taking pictures of each individual little bolt, washer, bit and piece?

Is that too much to ask? :jester:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Good shots with the top up, from a number of angles, including the side. I've seen some shots with the top up but not as many as I'd like. Would prefer the green Solstice but it may be difficult to do with your wheels, Excelsior. ;)

Thanks.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I would love to see some pics of the engine from different angles along with dash and inside shots. Your pictures will keep me going for the time being!

Thanks
Len

·
Registered
391 Posts
I would like to se pics of the bottom of the car. Take it to a shop with a lift and lift it up and snap off a bunch of pics:)

·
Registered
621 Posts
2KWK4U said:
(1) If anyone has one without a subwoofer, I would like to see what is behind the passanger's seat.
It has a map holder just like behind the driver's seat. Which makes me wonder if the driver's map holder can be removed for another sub.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I would like you to take a picture of your car in my driveway. :jester: Thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rickady88GT said:
I would like to se pics of the bottom of the car. Take it to a shop with a lift and lift it up and snap off a bunch of pics:)
www.ddz.net/solstice/14 in the lift directory

I took those two weeks ago!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I'd like to see a variety of pics of the car with nice scenic backgrounds. Something like pics you'd see in a calendar. One on the beach, one with some mountains in the background, maybe a shot of it in the snow, in the desert. (Obviously, I wouldn't expect one person to come up with all of them.) You get the idea ... just some great shots that would look cool as a desktop pic or screensaver slideshow. So whenever you're out and around, think of places that would be nice for your car to strike a pose.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Don't need a picture, but can you tell me if there are factory "dimples" in the wheel well for installing splash guards, or if we use screws already in the wheel well, or both? Thanks.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Excelsior said:

Then I or anyone else that has a car and a camera will be mor ethan happy to take that picture for you and post it here. :)
I want to see pictures of the sun visors. Do they have a mirror, CD holder or any such feature. What are they made of. Hard material? Soft? How far down do they go? Thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Del Solstice said:
I want to see pictures of the sun visors. Do they have a mirror, CD holder or any such feature. What are they made of. Hard material? Soft? How far down do they go? Thanks!
The sun visors are a hard plastic. The have a little slide open mirror on them. No CD holder or anything like that. They don't go down to far. I will try to get some pictures if I can.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts