Attachments

·
Registered
7,208 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Hi there!

I registered very late. The event's literally two miles down the road from where I work, so it didn't seem as urgent, I guess, as it would have been if I had been on a vacation. That's a big mistake, so don't do that if next year it's in your home town... Work and home pretty much kept me busy the first half of the week.

The car show did happen, even in the rain, and there were some really good looking cars there. It's really good to put a face to a forum name. Here's a few shots I grabbed between rain drops. There were more cars and lots of things I would have loved to have photographed but I didn't want to get my good camera out in the wet.

Even the parking lot is a show of sorts. My car's parked next to 1 LIL NDN's, who didn't put his car in (but should have, it's great).

·
Premium Member
3,125 Posts
coupe photo

missing:
1 cool / silver
2 mysterious / black
1 brazen / orange

showing:
1 cool / silver
1 deep / blue
2 aggressive /red
4 wicked / maroon
Sorry I missed out on the group photo. I did get the note on my windshield but I had to head home Wednesday morning right after Norm installled my recessed grilles.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
photos from the banquet

Awards created by Windrestrictor

This year's charity organization

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,976 Posts
Windrestrictor goes all out for our Kappa Community. They are always there to help with any event. Our run has worked with them for three years, and getting ready for number 4. Beautiful trophies this year and last. We owe them for their loyalty to this small group. When you are ready they are there willing and able.

·
Premium Member
1,014 Posts
Windrestrictor goes all out for our Kappa Community. They are always there to help with any event. Our run has worked with them for three years, and getting ready for number 4. Beautiful trophies this year and last. We owe them for their loyalty to this small group. When you are ready they are there willing and able.
I agree with Skersfan they were very generous to the event . I would also like to recognize DDMWorks for there out standing contribution and generosity to our event and there "on the spot repair" for some of our attendees that had mechanical issues while at the event. Norms Fiberglass was also in attendance with some great accessories and his contribution to our silent auction and the great service he provided to the attendees.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Reactions: jwvess00

·
Registered
191 Posts
61 - 74 of 74 Posts