·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·

Reactions: MFA

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Sirwm: Lots of great pictures. It appears I don't have some of them on the registry. Unfortunately there isn't enough information with most of these pictures for me to add to registry or update. I did update some current mileages where I could. Sure are some nice looking cars! Mike

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·

Reactions: dabbler and MFA

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Sirwm: Lots of great pictures. It appears I don't have some of them on the registry. Unfortunately there isn't enough information with most of these pictures for me to add to registry or update. I did update some current mileages where I could. Sure are some nice looking cars! Mike
You guys should team-up. One Registry with info AND photos !

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

Reactions: dabbler

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Group pic from NASSAM 2017 in Lexington
Yes, I have this photo. I am the blue car. However, I do not have the VINs
associated with each car, so I can not use it in my project ( other than to enjoy it ).

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
2010-20

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

409 - wicked
1043 - pure
113 - fresh
989 - mysterious

·
Premium Member
2,256 Posts
Vin: 478 Located in The Villages, FL. currently 36,000miles

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·

- - -

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·

·
Registered
7,227 Posts
Just a comment on colours.

When I bought my coupe the market wasn't exactly full of cars to choose among. The only version I wanted was a GXP manual. I was OK on the GXP as, like Mexico, Canada only got GXPs, but the many of them were automatics - we only git 45 manual cars for all of Canada.

I admired but wouldn't have bought the orange and yellow cars, and really liked the deep red and the light blue (we didn't get any of those) and the only dark blue was at a local dealer but it was an automatic.

Ended up with gray, which along with silver were OK colours but not my first choice. I also wish they hadn't discontinued the dark green before coupe production started as I think it would have been rather nice.

In those days, late in 2009, there weren't any more cars in the pipeline and trying to get a red one transferred from elsewhere would quite possibly have left me coupeless,

Most dealers here had none, and the one I bought from had 3 IIRC. Did any of you guys buy from a dealer that had a decent selection of coupes?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Just a comment on colours.

When I bought my coupe the market wasn't exactly full of cars to choose among. The only version I wanted was a GXP manual. I was OK on the GXP as, like Mexico, Canada only got GXPs, but the many of them were automatics - we only git 45 manual cars for all of Canada.

I admired but wouldn't have bought the orange and yellow cars, and really liked the deep red and the light blue (we didn't get any of those) and the only dark blue was at a local dealer but it was an automatic.

Ended up with gray, which along with silver were OK colours but not my first choice. I also wish they hadn't discontinued the dark green before coupe production started as I think it would have been rather nice.

In those days, late in 2009, there weren't any more cars in the pipeline and trying to get a red one transferred from elsewhere would quite possibly have left me coupeless,

Most dealers here had none, and the one I bought from had 3 IIRC. Did any of you guys buy from a dealer that had a decent selection of coupes?
only one coupe in my area dealers, a silver automatic NA; it's mine now...

Bill

·
Premium Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
409 ( Wicked ) & 989 ( Mysterious )

61 - 80 of 123 Posts