Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on another Solstice forum. It's suppose to be one of the concepts that came out with the roadster model. It's pretty :thumbs:

·
Registered
109 Posts
orange hard top

I apologize if this has been posted. Google "solstice pics" and the first thing that comes up is an orange hard top Solstice, not the concept.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I believe you're refering to the old Coupe Concept car?

If so that is the older Coupe Concept, it's made of foam and metal from everything we've read.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
!

Seriously nice! :willy:

·
Registered
391 Posts
NOW THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT.
It has been posted here a while ago but it for some reason is not in the gallery?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know if it is accurate information but the other forum stated it was going to be available as a 2007 model. It's probably just a rumor but it does look nice. Reminds me of the old Opal GTs

·
Registered
391 Posts
Sephiroth said:
Reminds me of the old Opal GTs
HaHa,..No it dont :lol:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
The rear of the coupe still brings back memories of 70's 240/260/280Z cars. Particularly the shape of the rear quarter window and the sloping rear window. This is a beautiful concept, but I still want the roadster.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Sephiroth said:
I don't know if it is accurate information but the other forum stated it was going to be available as a 2007 model. It's probably just a rumor but it does look nice. Reminds me of the old Opal GTs
Unfortunately besides those rumored Opel GT hard top cars (which most of the images of it appear to be photoshopped too) there's been no information to imply an actual Couple will be produced. We've been hearing a lot of very compelling information about a removable hard top though.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
I stuck 1 pic in the gallery of the orange concept. Only 1 pic per day can be uploaded. If someone can grab the 2nd one and put it in unclassified folder.

·
Registered
338 Posts
During the product broadcast by GM on 6 April, somebody asked if there would be a coupe version. The project managers answer, very plainly was "There are no plans to consider producing a Solstice coupe."

Sorry to burst any bubbles.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
Audio Imagez said:
Please tell me that the super mod has a connection faster than 56K. :lol:
Nope. It's a bummer. Mentioned this in another thread. And I can only connect at around 49 - 51, no faster (limited to practical speed of no more than 53 anyway technologically, I think).

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I love the color. GM why didn't you give us Burnt Orange?

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Miata Man said:
I love the color. GM why didn't you give us Burnt Orange?
That's not burnt orange on the concept coupe. It's a much brighter orange then what's used on current Pontiacs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts