Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I haven't had much occasion to post yet, but I certainly have done my share of reading and researching here - you all are a great resource! I took a couple phone pics of my 08 GXP so I thought I would post them here as an intro -

I'm usually more a German cay guy, but I'm really enjoying my first domestic purchase in some time. It's a great platform and I look forward to much modding in the future. So far I've got -

Werks DP/HFC
Trifecta canned tune (running the E47 version currently)
Kappasphere Springs
19x8.5 ADR M-sport wheels
Hahn Intercooler (to be installed; maybe spring time)

Thanks for all the info you've compiled and shared so far :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome and have fun
!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! The wheels are ADR M-Sports (19x8.5). They are VW/Audi fitment (5x112, ET35) - I am using wobble nuts to adapt them. No problems so far (2k mi? somewhere around there); even with the 20mm more poke and lowering springs there is no rubbing or trouble aligning it. I may be looking for wider rears, though, as it is too easy to spin them in 1st and 2nd with the 245/40/19s.

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Sharp! Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
Welcome!!! I'm definitely loving those wheels.....:cool:

Great looking ride!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
The wheels do look great! What springs are those, just the standard kappasphere as on the website or the lower sportline version?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha - I just replied in your thread :p They are the standard kappasphere springs; just bought from them about a month ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts