Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Mine for one.

I found out my order that had been preferenced (2500) was un-preferenced again, with the addition that it wasn't going to be built this year, I got fed up at and looked for another vehicle.

Ironically it was re-prefenced Oct.5 same day I picked up the 330Ci. I thought about it for another month after that and still no movement beyond 2500.

I was buying this car for fun, the waiting and uncertainty were not fun, the lack of information was not fun. In fact the only fun associated with this car was spending time on this forum. And I don't even need to be buying a Solstice to do that. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fortyninenorth said:
Mine for one.

I found out my order that had been preferenced (2500) was un-preferenced again, with the addition that it wasn't going to be built this year, I got fed up at and looked for another vehicle.

Ironically it was re-prefenced Oct.5 same day I picked up the 330Ci. I thought about it for another month after that and still no movement beyond 2500.

I was buying this car for fun, the waiting and uncertainty were not fun, the lack of information was not fun. In fact the only fun associated with this car was spending time on this forum. And I don't even need to be buying a Solstice to do that. :thumbs:
Sorry about your experiance , my dealer messed my up my order. I was suposed to be in the first four month allocation. I made a change to the interior back in july, I was not even picked up yet, their wasnt production yet and I was told that I was put on the bottom of the wait list. I kept bugging them why others were being picked up that ordered after me were getting their cars before me. Well to make a long story short the dealers son ordred the same car and options except the xm radio option they bumped him back and gave me his ordered car I am currenly in code 3400. Went to 3000 october 19 . If I had throne in the towel I would never got this car

1 - 4 of 4 Posts