1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
576 Posts
Given the number of Black (Mysterious) I was surprised that none were present at the meet. While we had attendees with black cars on order none were available for viewing. We also missed seeing a red or white. Perhaps next time. :cool:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SolLate said:
black cars on order none were available for viewing. We also missed seeing a red or white. Perhaps next time. :cool:
An "Agressive" did show up for Sunday Breakfast I heard. Susie, from Pismo Beach.

·
Registered
278 Posts
that red car was amazing. i dont usualy like red but it really looks great on this car! im rethinking my desire for green! just have to see if there are any new colors for 2007. than ill deside.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Agressive joined for lunch Sunday at Morro... Even if Susie didn't eat

orlando said:
An "Agressive" did show up for Sunday Breakfast I heard. Susie, from Pismo Beach.
Yup, that's correct.... sort-of... It was actually lunch at Morro Bay, and Susie brought her red Solstice. She sat at the table with us.

After lunch, we took the 4 solstices out on the causway to Morro Rock, and took some photos. We lined up Envious, Sly, Sly, Agressive for the photos. I haven't had a chance to download the pics from the camera yet, but I'll post what Renee and I have soon.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i cant wait to see thos pics! they should look great!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Crimson Avenger said:
Yup, that's correct.... sort-of... It was actually lunch at Morro Bay, and Susie brought her red Solstice. She sat at the table with us.

After lunch, we took the 4 solstices out on the causway to Morro Rock, and took some photos. We lined up Envious, Sly, Sly, Agressive for the photos. I haven't had a chance to download the pics from the camera yet, but I'll post what Renee and I have soon.
Did another Envious show up as well?

·
Registered
278 Posts
SolLate said:
Did another Envious show up as well?
yup, AeroDave showed up for lunch on sunday. nice looking car.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Details?

I missed the actual nitty-gritty meeting. Have been waiting for Crimson's post. Did I miss it?

When's the next meet? :lurk:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
2KWK4U said:
I missed the actual nitty-gritty meeting. Have been waiting for Crimson's post. Did I miss it?

When's the next meet? :lurk:
I think we are planning on meeting every 4 months, (3 times a year). We have a temporary BOD that will be looking over and revising bylaws. I think we have a new logo. Our new club name is "West Coast Kappa Car Club", (WCKCC). We wanted to include Sky owners. At the next meeting/event, (which will probably be held in San Simeon again), we will elect officers and adopt the bylaws. The dues will be $20 per household. I am sure I have missed some information but this is the meat of it. Crimson Avenger must be busy studying, working or out driving his car.
Sitting Duck, (SO E2D), (Sal Orlando) :)

·
1,492 Posts
wckcc

Great pics.
You guys are way ahead of the rest of us, getting the club going.
Great idea to include sky owners. Hope that by the time the Mountain Club gets started we can us your bylaws and set-up to fashion club by.

How will you join the wckcc with the rest of the regions?

Again thanks!
Could you publish your stuff as a thread?
Maybe the mods will make a separate thread of how to for a club& national.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
You guys seem on the road to being well organized. I'm a little clueless on clubs & meets and how they work and what you all do at a meet. Maybe someone can fill me in a bit.

Don't want to go off topic so maybe PM me or start another thread or something on club organization. Would be good for the other regional forums to see as well.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are finding our way as we go. There is a lot to consider. We are hoping to become better organized. It is too early to let you know what is going on or how we plan on joining our West coast group with a national group, because we don't know yet. We do have high hopes and great expectations. We will work hard to make this club viable and self sustaining. :grouphug:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.