Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked it up today! :cheers:

The dealer even had some good news for me (finally) when I showed up. It seems that the Solstice got added to the graduate program today! So I got my first 2 payments for free ($1100)!!

The car is awesome.. it was worth the pain and struggle! All I can say to those still waiting is HANG IN THERE! Once it shows up and you can plunk your a$$ in that seat it will all be worth it!

I'm actually surprised how easy driving a stick was to pick up.

And here are the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
SLIP! YOU GOT IT! YOU GOT IT!!! THAT IS SWEEEEET!

EXCELLENT PICTURES!

CONGRATUALTIONS!
wow I am soo excited for you!

I look forward to seeing your baby!

:party: :cheers: :party: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
SlipSlider said:
I picked it up today! :cheers:

The dealer even had some good news for me (finally) when I showed up. It seems that the Solstice got added to the graduate program today! So I got my first 2 payments for free ($1100)!!

The car is awesome.. it was worth the pain and struggle! All I can say to those still waiting is HANG IN THERE! Once it shows up and you can plunk your a$$ in that seat it will all be worth it!

I'm actually surprised how easy driving a stick was to pick up.

And here are the pics!
Awesome news Jeff! Your car looks GREAT :thumbs: :party: :party: :willy:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My favorite part of those pictures is the big SOLD sign. :cool:

·
5,600 Posts
My, oh my, that is a BEAUTIFUL color! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
SlipSlider said:
My favorite part of those pictures is the big SOLD sign. :cool:
Too excited to sleep? What the heck are you doing on the forum. You have your car. :lol:

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

Nice Pics.

Funny how fast the dealers get them into the showroom eh?

I got the call at ten to nine in the evening and I was there by ten after nine and the car was already off the truck and in the showroom.

·
Registered
767 Posts
CanSol said:
Nice Pics.

Funny how fast the dealers get them into the showroom eh?

I got the call at ten to nine in the evening and I was there by ten after nine and the car was already off the truck and in the showroom.
When my dealer called me last Monday afternoon, he said they were just pulling it into the showroom. When I got there about 75 minutes later, there was still a lot of heat under the hood. They said that they had just run it down to the gas station to fill it up. It makes you wonder, doesn't it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Very very nice! Love the colour.

·
Registered
179 Posts
looks great glad it worked out for you

If you could would love to get those pictures ([email protected])

I'm thiking of having the grill changed to black to match the car what do you think.

I also got painted rims with the idea of buing something nicer after market but now that I see car may have rims done black as well at least till there is a good selection of after market rims.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
As the great philosopher Homer would say......."Dougnutssssss, I mean Deeeepppppp!"

Probably my second choice in color.

Considering that our neighbors to the north weren't allowed to participate in the 1K, its nice to see Sol's arriving in Canada.

Congratulations Slip!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Fortyninenorth said:
Too excited to sleep? What the heck are you doing on the forum. You have your car. :lol:
lol!

I'm actually sleeping A LOT better now that I have the car. There is no worries anymore. It's a nice relaxed feeling.

Can anyone tell my why sometimes when I downshift from 3rd to 2nd I squeel the tires?? Your talking to a stick rookie, so be nice to me.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
xyz1 said:
looks great glad it worked out for you

If you could would love to get those pictures ([email protected])

I'm thiking of having the grill changed to black to match the car what do you think.

I also got painted rims with the idea of buing something nicer after market but now that I see car may have rims done black as well at least till there is a good selection of after market rims.
The pictures are on the forum, can you not see them? Or do youwant the orignals? The originals arn't as good, I had to put each picture into Photoshop and adjust the brightness and stuff...

Black wheels would be a good look for this car! Black chrome wheels and grill would be even better. If your interested check these guys out! http://www.ultra-graphics.net/index.htm

1 - 20 of 45 Posts