Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got mine today!! That trunk is TINY! Here's a pic of it with a dime in it. I could maybe fit 70 cents in there in dimes and still be able to close the trunk.
:jester:

Also, the exhaust looks like it's going to be pretty restrictive with a near 180 degree turn right before the tip. Might just have to go with the cat-back. Oh, and you wouldn't believe how small the diameter of the pipe is even if I told you! :lol: :glol:

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
congrats on the uh... rather small roadster :lol:

the trunk on that guy looks a little different than the one in the pics we had. my first thought was that maybe its just because its a model, it may have inaccuracies, however, the detail in that car may mean otherwise.

still no top! LOL

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think the shape of the interior of the trunk is to represent the top stowed...
on top of the gas tank, that is.
There is a wrinkle in the front right corner of the top "fabric".

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
GM lied to us!!!
You can't fit two sets of golf bags in that trunk, especially with that quarter in there. :D :willy:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quarter? I wish!!! :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I hope your dealer didn't charge you $25K for your car!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
600 Posts
It's amazing how we can get worked up over a model. :lol: I still haven't slept over 10hours total since last Friday. Hopefully we'll all get a call and a serial number soon! The car looks great!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Gas Milage

Please let us know what the gas milage is on it! LOL

Also, how good is the silent sound system? :banghead:

Enjoy the torture of waiting with this as a reminder hehe

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Too funny, thanks for the pics :lol:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Got mine too!

My Sol arrived yesterday via UPS and I took it home and put in the driveway for my wife to find. She was thrilled but seems to still want the full size model. Couldn't get a golf ball in the trunk! :lol: :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
brian carpenter said:
My Sol arrived yesterday via UPS and I took it home and put in the driveway for my wife to find. She was thrilled but seems to still want the full size model. Couldn't get a golf ball in the trunk! :lol: :cool:
Can you fit a golf tee at least? :D

·
Registered
504 Posts
brian carpenter said:
I ordered mine on 3/10/05 still a no show.When did you order yours? :cool: :willy:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Did you guys order yours off Solsticestuff.com? If so mine should be comming soon then too

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I pre-ordered mine on 3/11 from pontiacmall.com

·
Registered
504 Posts
2KWK4U said:
I pre-ordered mine on 3/11 from pontiacmall.com
I also ordered from Pontiacmall should be here sometime today. :yesnod: :cool:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Got mine yesterday also. Looks great on my TV. I ordered it about the same time I joined the forum. Ordered it from the GM merchandise.

·
Registered
504 Posts
UPS just dropped my mini-solstice off.Cute little sucker. :yesnod: :cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
More pictures! Can somone put it beside like a Coke can or something so I can see the reletive size?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Golf tee

Only a standard size golf tee will fit, not a long one. I to ordered it around begining of March from Pontiac Mall so you guys should be getting yours shortly. :lol: :cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts