Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if all goes according to plan (which in the eyes of GM doesnt happen) I will have pictures of my Nessa up on here on Friday.... Weather is in my favor thus far, its raining now but calling for sunny and mid 60s (perfect top down weather). I guarantee the first picture will be of me standing in her fists raised in the air victorious, because my dream will have become a reality

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,592 Posts
jerzkid said:
So if all goes according to plan (which in the eyes of GM doesnt happen) I will have pictures of my Nessa up on here on Friday.... Weather is in my favor thus far, its raining now but calling for sunny and mid 60s (perfect top down weather). I guarantee the first picture will be of me standing in her fists raised in the air victorious, because my dream will have become a reality
No, that's not how it works!!! They only get to the dealers when you have just left on a vacation or if it's forecast to rain for at least a week. :)

Seriously, I hope everything works out as planned.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
SolWhat? said:
No, that's not how it works!!! They only get to the dealers when you have just left on a vacation or if it's forecast to rain for at least a week. :)
Just one of the reasons I signed up for the trip to Hilton Head. I figure I need to go away so my car can get delivered! :lol:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SolWhat? said:

Seriously, I hope everything works out as planned.
If that's true then things may work out for me. I don't remember the last time I say a blue sky here.... however I hear Friday is supposed to be clear, so I won't get her till our first snow storm

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,592 Posts
jerzkid said:
If that's true then things may work out for me. I don't remember the last time I say a blue sky here.... however I hear Friday is supposed to be clear, so I won't get her till our first snow storm
Well, so far there hasn't been enough snow in the country so we don't have any experiences on which to comment.

My guess is that snow will work the same as rain. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
jerzkid said:
So much for a summer Solstice. :lol: Hope it all goes well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts