Registered
796 Posts
Awesome slide show. Sure wish I had scenery like that here
in Northern Illinois

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Good!

Nothing like living in AZ and CA during the winter months. I don't miss Michigan....... :yesnod:

Great slide show, good music, never heard of the artist, but sounds good!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Excellent, i've been waiting to see the SLY in person, however i've only been able to find the Green, Blue, and White

Good job on the show! :lurk:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Great pictures, sharp images, beautiful car.

But what was that black covering you had on the first 13 photos? Is that some kind of shade? I know you get a lot of sun there, so I guess it bothers you, but it sure detracts from seeing the car. Use sunglasses instead of that shade mechanism. That's what I do here in Houston.

:leaving:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
:agree: Excellent pictures and good music!

·
Registered
141 Posts
My twin....I think I'll relabel the slide show with my name!!
Great job. I hope you're having more fun than me.
Got one week of driving before tucking it into my garage with a cover.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Doggin' Me

gizmo2004 said:
Great pictures, sharp images, beautiful car.

But what was that black covering you had on the first 13 photos? Is that some kind of shade? I know you get a lot of sun there, so I guess it bothers you, but it sure detracts from seeing the car. Use sunglasses instead of that shade mechanism. That's what I do here in Houston.

:leaving:

Yes, I deserve to be dogged! :agree: We've only had the car a few days and I wanted to a least get a few pics on the net. I will be redoing the photoshow with some more top down pics as well as video clips of top in action, hood in action, etc. Hopefully I can redeem myself with photoshow Revision 1. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kudos on a great car and a great slide show!

·
2,574 Posts
Sol-Brotha said:
Thought I'd post a few pics of 3658. Nothing better than the Tucson weather in November.

SB

You can change the view size in the upper right corner.

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/mI8Mv5MZ
Really nice job! Looks like a professional production! Jealous of your chromies, Brotha. I ordered them but switched to an earlier car (still not delivered) that was built for the dealer and had to drop down to the polished. Your wheels look great and the price was a score at the time. I hate to think of what it will cost after the fact. Good luck! :yesnod:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
www.photoshow.net

birdliver said:
Really nice job! Looks like a professional production! Jealous of your chromies, Brotha. I ordered them but switched to an earlier car (still not delivered) that was built for the dealer and had to drop down to the polished. Your wheels look great and the price was a score at the time. I hate to think of what it will cost after the fact. Good luck! :yesnod:
Actually the photoshow is very easy. Downloaded software from www.photoshow.net

Thanks for the props on the Chromies. I have had very good response from everyone who has seen the car. They seem to flow nicely with the headlight bezels.

Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What can I say?
The sun is beautiful, the blue skies are awesome but,
the Solstice is f*#&%@! spectacular!!! :cool:

I own same color vehicle #4141 but no chrome.

Fantastic job on the show.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thank's

Sol-Brotha said:
Actually the photoshow is very easy. Downloaded software from www.photoshow.net

Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank's for the website. I can predict the photo shows increasing on the forum already, this is going to be fun.
And a Happy T-day to all. :cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Photoshow Deluxe

Little Red #531 said:
Thank's for the website. I can predict the photo shows increasing on the forum already, this is going to be fun.
And a Happy T-day to all. :cool:
I am using Photoshow Deluxe. I haven't yet tried the video functionality yet but plan to add a couple to my original photoshow this weekend.

www.photoshow.net

Good Luck!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts