Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here they are, you'll notice the trunk and hood are up! don't know if it's been seen before, but the bay looks cramped in there!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sweetness, hopefully we'll see his review soon.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
About the "trunk" space. I guess there will be no going to Best Buy with Solstice unless you are just buying a CD. I predict this will be the #1 Solstice gripe when the Auto Mags do a MX-5 vs. Solstice comparison and review.

Because it's always something with those guys. :willy:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Good eyes on the cloth :thumbs: that's a first. Wish they had pics closer in.

Space is very small with top down....some have said there is a little room in back end actually under the folded top.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nearly every test car I've seen pics of has a front bra on. Is this to hide ongoing problems with front fit from inquiring eyes?

·
Registered
905 Posts
newfan said:
Nearly every test car I've seen pics of has a front bra on. Is this to hide ongoing problems with front fit from inquiring eyes?
Maybe they're just bashful? :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i really like the dash, i hope you can toss in a few extra guages and keep a stock look (those are three guages there, right?)

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
This particular car probably does not have many options, it may not even have any.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Yep, looks like a stripper. Cloth, no steering wheel controls, no fog lamps. I don't see an ABS module in there either. But that could be the angle. It does appear to have a snowflake icon on the climate controls, so it should have A/C.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Guess I never realized that with the top down there is vertually NO trunk space.

·
Registered
275 Posts
2KWK4U said:
It does appear to have a snowflake icon on the climate controls, so it should have A/C.
sometimes they dont make the controls different for the cars with and without A/C. my current car i selected without A/C but it still has the butten for it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts