Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
TerpFan said:
Excelsior said:
Another thing I notice is that there is a bump in the rear wheelwell(probably for a reason) that would really prevent someone from putting larger rims on this thing unless the plus size it properly.
The little bumps you are referring to are actually on the model cars as well. They appear to be clearance for the headlight assembly.
Not on the REAR wheel wells.

I'll check, but I believe there is structure behind those "bumps", excelsior, if you are referring to the area FORWARD of the REAR wheel.

If I misread this, sorry. In a hurry.

Was the 1/18th scale model in the trunk or are they mailing it to you. Also we heard from GM that after we complete the delivery process we are to fax over a copy of the buyers order so they can mail out another gift to the owner of the first 1000. Did they fax that over yet. Would be intersting to see what they send now ( maybe at leather coat to go with the hat) ;)

perrypontiac said:
Was the 1/18th scale model in the trunk or are they mailing it to you. Also we heard from GM that after we complete the delivery process we are to fax over a copy of the buyers order so they can mail out another gift to the owner of the first 1000. Did they fax that over yet. Would be intersting to see what they send now ( maybe at leather coat to go with the hat) ;)
The gift they are talking about is probably the 1/18th scale model car. From what I can recall they are mailing the cars after delivery. Although I'd love a free leather jacket :)

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Primus said:
The gift they are talking about is probably the 1/18th scale model car. From what I can recall they are mailing the cars after delivery. Although I'd love a free leather jacket :)
It will come in the mail later.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.