Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have seen it before but cant find it?
Could some one please post some pics of the under side of the car? I would like to see the steering rack in detail.
Thank you.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but no steering rack? :(

Cool avitar too:)

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Sorry this took so long

Ask and you shall receive. I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, so I'll just post all 26 pictures that I took, to include the pump.

Some of these might be poor quality. I didn't really preview them :blush:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
last 5

I edited one away because it was pretty much a worthless blurry duplicate.

Attachments

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
2KWK4U

Are you in the Air Force and if so .... is Sol Tech a new MOS? ;) :lol: Looks like you have broke the Sol down from bumper to bumper. Have you planned or completed any mods? :confused:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
2KWK4U

Are you in the Air Force and if so .... is Sol Tech a new MOS? ;) :lol: Looks like you have broke the Sol down from bumper to bumper. Have you planned or completed any mods? :confused:
Yep. Coming up on 10 years now. I didn't pick a "hands-on" AFSC (MOS) in the AF, so I have to make up for it at home :lol:

The only thing I had to remove for these pics was one of the intake resonators - no biggie.

I'm not sure what mods I'm going to do yet. I'll take it to an autoX event or two and see how well I do in a stock class. I drove the Kappasphere car, and I have to admit that the Eibach springs are calling my name. Problem is that if I put those on the car it bumps me into a street-prepared class for autocross.

I've done simple "freebie" things here and there (dimmed the airbag lights, removed the plastic engine cover) but no big $$ or performance mods yet. I'll wait until I find something lacking before I throw money at it.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks 2Q, That was a great help. The location of the hard lines into and out of the steering spool look better than the racks I have been using:)

Thanks allot.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts