Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, with all the photochopping going on I thought I would see what I look like in my Sly Solstice. A little positive visualization never hurt. It's therapy for my paranoia that my dealer might f-me. Nah! Maybe you can do the same. (I hope a picture appears, I've never tried to upload here before).

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=6/16018251999.jpg&s=x2

Upload video and images FREE! You can use Putfile hosting for free at http://www.putfile.com.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gallery/Exterior/Page 1

You can find the big picture in the Gallery, Exteriors, Page 1... now get to work!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Both of those are funny.

Are a lot of people going to get that off center racing stripe? AztekzRpurty, your stripe looks really nice, it's something I would consider.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally

Alright, Aztec

It's about time someone played along. This thread isn't half as dorky as the "What are you going to wear in your Solstice?" thread.

Keep 'em coming...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Neat

What a Hoot. :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Here's my shot at it. At the auto show and on the streets. Aren't you all jealous? :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
316 Posts
dengel said:
Here's my shot at it. At the auto show and on the streets. Aren't you all jealous? :lol:
Very jealous! :lol:

Does your "hand naturally fall onto the shifter" as Ms. Vlachakis suggests?

·
Registered
381 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Both of those are funny.

Are a lot of people going to get that off center racing stripe? AztekzRpurty, your stripe looks really nice, it's something I would consider.
I like it, too, but, as a traditionalist, I should remind you that in The Olden Days the off-center stripes went down the driver's side. My grandfather told me it was to make it easier for rescue crews to pull the driver from a crashed race car.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
SlipSlider said:
Both of those are funny.

I can't exactly remember what car it was that I saw as a youngster in the 60's with an off-center stripe, but I remember it was british, and I thought it was cool as all get-out.

I'm definitely doing it to my Sol, not sure yet about the side, width, etc.., but it will be done.

·
Registered
381 Posts
WaitingForBoost said:
I like it, too, but, as a traditionalist, I should remind you that in The Olden Days the off-center stripes went down the driver's side. My grandfather told me it was to make it easier for rescue crews to pull the driver from a crashed race car.
Forgot to mention that my grandfather owned an MG and later an Sunbeam Alpine in the 1960s, so he knew what he was talking about.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts