Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Nice, thanks. For those who missed it, was the coming attractions for next week.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Pics are up! But really, nothing real exciting. It is going to be a loooong show next week.

-DT

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
AAAARRRGGHHHHH!!!!

If I make the last pic out correctly, it looks like Chris is in the passenger seat and the other dude on his team is in the driver's seat...

I can't believe they let them SIT in it!!!

Think we'll see the top? (yeah, right) :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
391 Posts
dude that is cool.
I have not even seen the show yet. I CA the show is not over yet.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't think that this car (roadster) looks good on the New York streets - I think that it would look much better in my garage. (But I want it black and with a top up shown :devil: ). :) :) :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
It never stops looking hot no matter how many times I have seen it. For some reason, I always find some new deatail that I love.

Speaking of details, what is the silver-ventish looking thing behind the side-view mirror in the last pic (with the two show contestants in it)?

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The name is very indirectly derived from St. Louis. I got the name from a customer of ours at the time. It was a very frustrating (as was the customer) last ditch effort to get an account name back in the day. Now it has stuck.

-DT

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
byebmw said:
It never stops looking hot no matter how many times I have seen it. For some reason, I always find some new deatail that I love.

Speaking of details, what is the silver-ventish looking thing behind the side-view mirror in the last pic (with the two show contestants in it)?
Looks like glare of some kind.
THanks for the pics Dogtown, and Welcome.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know there is a lot of new stuff to look at already. However, I will have tonight's pictures ready in about 30 minutes.

-DT

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Is it just me or is that the fabled "Sly" color? It seems a lot darker than the silver we've seen so often. Or is it possible a silver was given to one team to shoot and a Sly was given to the other?

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
DreamerDave said:
Is it just me or is that the fabled "Sly" color? It seems a lot darker than the silver we've seen so often. Or is it possible a silver was given to one team to shoot and a Sly was given to the other?
I thought they both had grey.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dealer DVD, no engine

I hope the car is better than the dvd that comes in the apprentice folder. Did you notice you can see right through the car, no engine, no suspension.
:willy:

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yeah im wondering that too. I think they all had the sly which makes me happy i love that color. Although, in the studio it looked like it had a bluish tinge like the concept car.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Billabongi said:
Yeah im wondering that too. I think they all had the sly which makes me happy i love that color. Although, in the studio it looked like it had a bluish tinge like the concept car.
Remember Apprentice was shot last fall so very possible it was the pre-prod color (blueish grey).

·
5,600 Posts
byebmw said:
Wait until you have seen it live in 3 dimensions. I was mesmerized.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts