Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took these pictures about 90 minutes ago. I was on my way to the airport, looked up and saw this huge billboard (made me :)) . Took out my picture phone and snapped a few. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Man, Pontiac's really trying to make it so I can't get an EOP. Stop advertising till after the 15th Pontiac, come on, give us a bone. :D

Awesome find by the way.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I took these pictures about 90 minutes ago. I was on my way to the airport, looked up and saw this huge billboard (made me :)) . Took out my picture phone and snapped a few. Enjoy!

Shoot! Now millions of New Yorkers will know about the car and start asking questions. We were hoping Pontiac would keep it a big secret until after Apr. 15th! This forum will be swamped shortly! :lol:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Bah! How many new yorkers can afford to pay $500 a month to park a $20,000 car? I'm not worried about all the New Yorkers snatching them up.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aawil said:
Isn't that where the olive garden is? I was just there like a month ago.
The Olive Garden is near there. I saw it last night. I believe it's on Broadway...This picture was taken at Times Square where Broadway and 7th merge. You can see Morgan Stanley in the picture which I think is on Broadway. So, Olive Garden is across the street from Morgan Stanley and up one block. (If I remember correctly!)

Thanks for whoever fixed my typo in the thread name. I type fast and sometimes don't proof read before hitting submit.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2KWK4U said:
Bah! How many new yorkers can afford to pay $500 a month to park a $20,000 car? I'm not worried about all the New Yorkers snatching them up.
It's the tourists from other parts of the country that you have to worry about!

·
5,600 Posts
And now y'all want GM to hush up. Wasn't it just last month many here were worried that Mazda was getting all the press. Since the big unveiling, I haven't heard hide nor hair about the UMCSC.

You'll get your wish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.