Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took these pictures about 90 minutes ago. I was on my way to the airport, looked up and saw this huge billboard (made me :)) . Took out my picture phone and snapped a few. Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Man, Pontiac's really trying to make it so I can't get an EOP. Stop advertising till after the 15th Pontiac, come on, give us a bone. :D

Awesome find by the way.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I took these pictures about 90 minutes ago. I was on my way to the airport, looked up and saw this huge billboard (made me :)) . Took out my picture phone and snapped a few. Enjoy!

Shoot! Now millions of New Yorkers will know about the car and start asking questions. We were hoping Pontiac would keep it a big secret until after Apr. 15th! This forum will be swamped shortly! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Yea I'm with brentil, let's keep the ads to a minimum until after next week ;)

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Bah! How many new yorkers can afford to pay $500 a month to park a $20,000 car? I'm not worried about all the New Yorkers snatching them up.

·
Registered
275 Posts
2KWK4U said:
Bah! How many new yorkers can afford to pay $500 a month to park a $20,000 car? I'm not worried about all the New Yorkers snatching them up.
yeah.... *stuck in bumper to bumper traffic* how could anyone afford to park their car :willy:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aawil said:
Isn't that where the olive garden is? I was just there like a month ago.
The Olive Garden is near there. I saw it last night. I believe it's on Broadway...This picture was taken at Times Square where Broadway and 7th merge. You can see Morgan Stanley in the picture which I think is on Broadway. So, Olive Garden is across the street from Morgan Stanley and up one block. (If I remember correctly!)

Thanks for whoever fixed my typo in the thread name. I type fast and sometimes don't proof read before hitting submit.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2KWK4U said:
It's the tourists from other parts of the country that you have to worry about!

·
5,600 Posts
And now y'all want GM to hush up. Wasn't it just last month many here were worried that Mazda was getting all the press. Since the big unveiling, I haven't heard hide nor hair about the UMCSC.

You'll get your wish.

·
Registered
86 Posts
More demand more Sols built. More to choose from off dealer lot and less BS from the salesman about how there aren't very many and he can't come down on price or maybe even try to sell it above sticker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts