Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got a chance to upload some pictures of my Aggressive. I noticed not alot of pictures of Red cars to see. The red is awesome. I have my 65 convertible mustang in a couple of them for comparision purposes on the second page. These are all full sized 2mb files so dial up users beware.

http://community.webshots.com/album/473528373TnchPd/0

Steve

·
Registered
905 Posts
Too bad you didn't get black, those are nice quality pictures :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
swiss said:
I finally got a chance to upload some pictures of my Aggressive.
Congrats ! Thanks for the Great pictures - I have an Agressive that has been built - I have the VIN - just waiting for delivery. Enjoy it - I know I will - and don't let anyone tell you different - RED is the best color ! :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
swiss said:
I finally got a chance to upload some pictures of my Aggressive. I noticed not alot of pictures of Red cars to see. The red is awesome. I have my 65 convertible mustang in a couple of them for comparision purposes on the second page. These are all full sized 2mb files so dial up users beware.

Steve
Gorgeous!!! Other than the vin, that's my car :lol: <wiping drool off the keyboard>
Great shots!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can one of you photoshop junkies/experts do me a favor and take one of the pictures and do the following:

1.) Black out the plastic front grills
2.) Match the red and make the plastic grill the same color as the car

Just some thoughts I am having

Steve

·
Registered
14 Posts
swiss said:
Can one of you photoshop junkies/experts do me a favor and take one of the pictures and do the following:

1.) Black out the plastic front grills
2.) Match the red and make the plastic grill the same color as the car

Just some thoughts I am having

Steve
This is very quick and dirty, but whaddya think?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Great picturs Swiss.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob Roy good evening, thanks for the quick update. I can definately see that I would lean towards the black. The same color has a nice effect but not the direction I want to go. Your quick mods still have a gray tone versus black but that may be the trick.

Thanks again for your efforts

Steve

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ottaladon I cracked up when I saw your avatar. :grouphug:

I guess the best form of flattery is your picture used as an avatar.

Steve

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
swiss said:

Steve
VERY nice pics! I especially like the ones of the two convertibles next to each other: A verifiable classic and a future classic! :cool:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
OMG! RED!! I'm gonna have an ANEURISM!!!! :willy:

·
5,600 Posts
Awesome photos and plenty of them. You made my day.

I wonder what Fformula88 is thinking? Probably chanting some mystic psalm to keep from running out and buying a base Solstice right now. :devil:

·
5,600 Posts
RobRoy said:
This is very quick and dirty, but whaddya think?

Wow, monochromatic looks SURPRISINGLY good. I like!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
I think having a grille that matches the car looks a little... weird to me.

Even on silver, I would want the grill to be black.

·
Registered
201 Posts
So your VIN is 659? I wonder who got the red VIN 666... that's gonna be a collectors model.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, awesome car and fabulous picts! :yesnod:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dayum!

Nice pics! Man, some angles of the Sol just make my knees weak, and all I can say is DAYUM!!! *insert Martin Lawrence's "Damn!"*

1 - 20 of 21 Posts