Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Cover Page:

Interior Photos:

Accessories Available from GM:

Enjoy....

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
According to catalogue picture the cat-back exhaust will only be a single exhaust, no dual pipes or unless not shown, dual tip, AutoZone here I come.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Trying to find Connie&Charlie from Meritta,Oh

Hey you two, we met at Mich. for car show and we exchaned emails but I have tried to send yours through and it won't go. If you happen to see this please ans. by my email address I gave you, would love hearing from you and did you get your car yet?

·
Registered
397 Posts
achieftain said:
According to catalogue picture the cat-back exhaust will only be a single exhaust, no dual pipes or unless not shown, dual tip, AutoZone here I come.
Unfortunately that's all I've seen too - a one tip muffler with your choice of two chrome tips. Maybe the dual exhaust option will show up after they release the "Super Sol".

·
2,574 Posts
gvoeller said:
VIN 497. You have to get the new brochure. It is very well done with loads of new pics and info. You have to have it!!
Talk about cool dealers. The new brochure was at my front door last night when I came home (Sales mgr. is my neighbor) Beautiful job especially on the mysterious and aggressive. Made me happy I got the red. Also upgraded wheels either polished aluminum or chrome (not sure) really look impressive (sorry, Excelsior, hate to mention it but they do).

·
Registered
81 Posts
Dang!! Now after seeing that picture of the Aggressive, I'm starting to wonder if I ordered the wrong color :willy: I ordered Mysterious, but that Red looks wayyyy cool.

·
2,574 Posts
9_Ball_Slim said:
Dang!! Now after seeing that picture of the Aggressive, I'm starting to wonder if I ordered the wrong color :willy: I ordered Mysterious, but that Red looks wayyyy cool.

The mysterious in person is gorgeous, 9_Ball....you have no worries. I would just dress up the wheels with something shiney. Your all set.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Glad to see that you're enjoying the pics....I thought about agrresive myself, but then again, black is always cooler.....

Picture 2 has been fixed....

·
Registered
275 Posts
LatinGod said:
Glad to see that you're enjoying the pics....I thought about agrresive myself, but then again, black is always cooler.....

Picture 2 has been fixed....
thank you so much for those photos. they are beautiful!

·
Registered
50 Posts
9_Ball_Slim said:
I test drove a Sol with Aggressive and when I approached the car I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared. It takes your breath away - it looked like a work of art! It really shows off the lines of the Sol beautifully. The next day I drove in a Deep with two tone, and it was beautiful as well, but in a more quiet and sophisticated way. While in the parking lot for 20 minutes 4 people stopped by to look at it. The Mysterious looks really nice - ableit more work to keep clean. I would dress it up with either Polished or Chrome. PS - I ordered Aggressive fully loaded with Polished.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
birdliver said:
The mysterious in person is gorgeous, 9_Ball....you have no worries. I would just dress up the wheels with something shiney. Your all set.
I think the red and black is the only way to go.I seen the light silver it was my least choice. I ran into a ederly couple that got the silver but when they seen the red they wished they got that beautiful bright red car

·
Registered
404 Posts
anyone noe how much those cast/chrome rims r?
and would they look good on an aggresive solstice? anyone got any pics of aggressive with cast/chrome?

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Min0r said:
anyone noe how much those cast/chrome rims r?
and would they look good on an aggresive solstice? anyone got any pics of aggressive with cast/chrome?
795 seen them on a black they look great

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.