Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lurked here long enough; I decided after my visit to the Pittsburgh International Auto Show I'd sign up and let you guys know what I found out.

I didn't discover much of anything. The man at the display confirmed 177 HP for me, adding that it could be supercharged to over 300 HP. He made it seem that Pontiac would only be releasing it as 177 HP, though.

He said the release was slated for around July or August, but I'm not sure about that with all the other chatter we've been hearing.

When I asked him if he would open the hood and or trunk, he refused and told me he wasn't allowed. He even pointed out that Pontiac had removed the latches on the trunk, making it impossible for him to even try. I looked, and sure enough, the middle of the silver disks were gone on the trunk. Interesting.

I did take some pictures, but I don't have a digital camera so it will be a couple days before I can post any of them. Nothing special... pretty much the same as we've already seen.

If you have any questions, I don't know of how much help I can be, but I can try. I'm sure you all know just as much as I do, if not more.

·
4,592 Posts
Welcome!!!!

how long have you been lurking?

too bad about the lack of trunk access :(

RODEO

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too long... :p Ahhh, probably since late last year. I just never had anything good to say. ;)

I should have the pictures by Wednesday. If any of them turned out OK, I'll scan them in and upload them.

·
4,592 Posts
theNitza said:
Too long... :p Ahhh, probably since late last year. I just never had anything good to say. ;)

I should have the pictures by Wednesday. If any of them turned out OK, I'll scan them in and upload them.
Well, I never have anything of value to say, but till S-Man banishes me, I'll just keep posting. I do make good avatars though ;)

·
4,592 Posts
theNitza said:
Haha... That you do. I like the troll... I thought it was a Ninja Turtle at first, though.
OOOHHH, even better, royalties to you as well as Ff88:

"Outlandish Ninja Turtle Miata Forum Troll" - NICE!

Hey, was that "That you do" comment referring to my avatar, or my pointless posts :D Never mind, I don't think I want to know :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts