Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's done - struck a deal at MSRP up here in canada - only thing not nailed down is delivery. I have the first one coming to my dealer - factory says July, but I suspect I'll be lucky to get it before the end of summer... Anyone else in Canada placed firm orders? Any thoughts on delivery?

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
delivery

Danno said:
So it's done - struck a deal at MSRP up here in canada - only thing not nailed down is delivery. I have the first one coming to my dealer - factory says July, but I suspect I'll be lucky to get it before the end of summer... Anyone else in Canada placed firm orders? Any thoughts on delivery?
Yes, I have placed a firm order. Under my authorized order, it says "Sold order" So I am guaranteed one of the first year Solstices. Regarding delivery, I am getting the first one out of the second batch which comes to Canada. I do not want any problems or bugs in mine when I get it! I doubt I will, but I decided to take the precaution! So basically, I've heard anywhere from early-mid august to mid september.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
How did you find that out dylan? My dealer put my order in but said he couldn't tell me when it was comming. He didn't even want to estimate.

·
Registered
14 Posts
car on order

I'm in Nanaimo B.C. Canada and am waiting for the local dealer to call me when they have something firm to tell me as to how to order so you are ahead of the game . LET THE SUNBURN BEGIN !

·
Registered
496 Posts
BC dealer

sunnysideup said:
I'm in Nanaimo B.C. Canada and am waiting for the local dealer to call me when they have something firm to tell me as to how to order so you are ahead of the game . LET THE SUNBURN BEGIN !
Go find another dealer. Canadian Pontiac dealers have been able to enter orders since March 28th , the day I went down. Everything is on screen, options, prices etc and they can give you a copy of the GM Order book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts