1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
65 Posts
Been wanting to hit the cascade loop for a while... Seems like a good time to do it!

·
Registered
551 Posts
We're definitely interested. A little too far out to make any solid plans, but we usually take vacation about the same time.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Rick,
Any updates on the car?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The shop in Portland is waiting for a few parts and they'll have it all put back together Monday or Tuesday. Karen and I are heading down on the train next Saturday to pick it up and drive home.

Thanks for asking. :)

·
Registered
551 Posts
Great! That was a pretty quick turn around... glad to hear it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Rick,
I live in Snohomish. I had an '06 that I loved but the wind noise behind my left ear really bugged me so I sold it. I'd like to get an '08 or '09 GXP. Does anyone know if they ever solved the wind noise (not road noise) issue?

Also, has anyone ever heard of any options for covering the large amount of hard passenger side dash plastic with leather or some other covering?
-Paul

·
Registered
22 Posts
BriGuy,

I live in Snohomish. I had an '06 that I loved but the wind noise behind my left ear really bugged me so I sold it. I'd like to get an '08 or '09 GXP. Does anyone know if they ever solved the wind noise (not road noise) issue?

Also, has anyone ever heard of any options for covering the large amount of hard passenger side dash plastic with leather or some other covering?
-Paul

·
Registered
413 Posts
Rick,

-Paul

Pauldonovan,
I know you asked that question on a few other places so I'll try as best as possible to answer the dash question as this thread is 4 years old. Really no panels that I have seen for the passenger side. There are door inserts yes. But there really is no "panel" to cover on the passenger side. Also there is the big airbag panel that I'm sure no company would want to mess with for liability reasons. There are however some trims for the vents that I have seen.

Second answer on roof is YES. From what I understand after 2006 they added a premium liner to the top mechanism. That made it quieter but if you are now back in the market to own one. Take one for a test drive.

Solo Dio
08 Solstice GXP Brazen / Inferno Orange

·
Registered
551 Posts
Quite a few people have used JPM Coachworks to have their dash covered. Might want to check them out.

·
Registered
7,226 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts