Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

For those of stuck watching The Apprentice on crappy Canadian t.v., where they block all the cool American commercials out, can anyone PLEASE post the 60-second EOP commercial??? PLEASE. Also, post a link for any other commercials we probably missed!

All we got was high-school level commercial showing the Solstice spinning and telling us to go to PontiacSolstice.ca to win one. In typical Canadian fashion, they just repeated the commercial a thousand times...No EOP or nothing else.

Also, if anyone in Canada has been able to obtain The Apprentice brochure at your dealer, please tell me. Please copy it and post a link too! I have a feeling we will not get it, since GM Canada does its own marketing...Yup, and it is a crappy marketing department at that...Usually when you request a car brochure, you get a crappy little postcard or a very basic brochure. This is completely opposite of my experience living in the U.S., where you get a great, full-colored package in only a few days.

·
Registered
14 Posts
All we got was high-school level commercial showing the Solstice spinning and telling us to go to PontiacSolstice.ca to win one. In typical Canadian fashion, they just repeated the commercial a thousand times...No EOP or nothing else.

hehe, sorry my maple-loving friend, we got to see the same high-school level commericial in the states...reminded me of a NineInchNails video put to pop music, for some reason.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seriously...Usually the U.S. commercials are much better...The Superbowl is a great example; while the U.S. gets all the fun commercials (unless you are watching on a pirated American satellite ;) ), we are usually stuck with the weather update or a t.v. channel identification commercial!

What was the 60-second EOP commercial like? Did they show the other commercial with the G6, flashing lights and cool music?

·
Registered
80 Posts
byebmw said:
Hey Everyone,

For those of stuck watching The Apprentice on crappy Canadian t.v., where they block all the cool American commercials out, can anyone PLEASE post the 60-second EOP commercial??? PLEASE. Also, post a link for any other commercials we probably missed!

Also, if anyone in Canada has been able to obtain The Apprentice brochure at your dealer, please tell me. Please copy it and post a link too! I have a feeling we will not get it, since GM Canada does its own marketing...Yup, and it is a crappy marketing department at that...Usually when you request a car brochure, you get a crappy little postcard or a very basic brochure. This is completely opposite of my experience living in the U.S., where you get a great, full-colored package in only a few days.

go onto Pontiac.com, they show the commercials all on there

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The EOP one also? I can't find it.

FOUND IT!

All the people in Canada, or those who didn't see The Apprentice, go to Pontiac.com, click on the Upcoming Vehicles and the Solstice, and then click on the FIRST commercial (of three). We saw the other two before, but the first one is the "EOP commercial"! Yup, the one we never saw on Canadian t.v. Very cool. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts