Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

please let the kappa's get the s/c 2.0

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Vita 
well the pulley ratio on the s/c 2.0 is 1.85:1 so at 7500 rpms the blower would be spinning at just under 14000 rpms, which is it's max rpm according to the charts posted on eatons website, so that would be perfect if the intercooler would allow it, now with respect to reliability, i'm sure it would be fine as long as you're not redlining every gear all day every day, and by then you're probobly making close to 15-16 psi of boost, if not more considering i've heard rumors of the pcm limiting boost higher up.

and there have been more and more people getting the Redline on the dyno, and it's consistantly seen 210 to the wheels. with a simple header swap to a 3" full exhaust, nice muffler, better intake, and the ecu tune mentioned to deal with fuel, and hopefully an RPM increase, i'm sure she'll take down S2000s like a champ! with relatively similar mods as well i'm sure.

also, the Red Line has now been driven to 14.5 in the 1/4, with a launch at 1,500 rpm, so with better traction i'm sure the solstice will be in the 13's easily with just i/h/e

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.